What's new

"How D'Vorah Has Changed in MK11" by GameInformer

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Dude, she sounds wack WTH

"There's an ability you can equip where, when she dies, one of her babies comes out of her, and you control the baby,” Brownback says. “It has its own moveset, and then [your opponent has] to kill the baby to actually kill her." The move takes up two of the three slots you can use to equip moves, however, so it’s a major gamble."

I can't wait to see all the threads named 'baby D combos'

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Dude, she sounds wack WTH

"There's an ability you can equip where, when she dies, one of her babies comes out of her, and you control the baby,” Brownback says. “It has its own moveset, and then [your opponent has] to kill the baby to actually kill her." The move takes up two of the three slots you can use to equip moves, however, so it’s a major gamble."

I can't wait to see all the threads named 'baby D combos'
How the hell does that sound wack?

Also they said she can fly around the screen using her wings, if it’s like Black Manta’s free flying in INJ2 then I might be picking this bug bitch up in this games

Those two months in the middle of MKX’s life when I played a ton of Venmous are gonna pay off babyyyy

Raider

Noob
for all the hype they put in this character from her reveal, just to not showcase her until 2 weeks before release

d'vorah better be fucking DISGUSTING
-The changes look to lean more into D’Vorah’s insect side, both mechanically and aesthetically. While it might make her look and feel less human, Brownback is personally a fan of the switch. "She looks gross in this game,” he says affectionately. “I thought she looked kind of adorable in the last game. But in this one she's just actually monstrous."