What's new

Question - Goro How do you use Goro command grab, or any command grab.

Need some help command grabs. Mainly Goros since he is my main. How do you input them? I can do them standing in a combo you can forget it. Is there some way to shorten its inputs. Can some one explain buffering to to me. Any advice would help.

Snaaaake

Noob
Someone else might have better advice, but, in my experience, it helps to mentally divide the input in two: down+back, and then forward + 1/2/3/4. I struggled a lot as well when I was trying to do down,back,forward all at once. The point is, maybe it's better to not slide your finger directly from :l to :r. Hopefully this makes sense to you.

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
I usually do them by doing the quarter circle roll then pressing forward I find works the easiest that way IMO

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
Gojira and a Goro thread. I think we just became best friends.

but you just have to practice but make sure you hit the last part of the direction and 3 at the same time.

Pandamoniumz

Don't Listen, Save Money
Gojira and a Goro thread. I think we just became best friends.

but you just have to practice but make sure you hit the last part of the direction and 3 at the same time.
Space marine instead of a flying whale for an icon. Disappointing.

In combos I do all the directional inputs separately. Seems to be the most consistent and idiot proof way to do it. So down, back, forward+button.

Johnny San

Shazzy's Biggest Fan
I find it best to do something like this:

(Jax) DB1(Hold)F

The notation is DBF1 but it's much easier to input the standard Gotcha Grab inputs, hold the 1, and press F.

For me, online PC has such input lag. I can only get the command grab consistently if I spam 3.

I rock my finger from down to back then to forward in one motion, then, I press 3, 50 times. If I press 3 just once, it never comes out, ever. I don't know why this works, but it does for me.

1. Command grab the opponent.

2. Throw them across the screen.

3. Wonder aloud why NRS hates Goro and gave him a grab that doesn't give him any effective oki options.

4. Repeat from 1 till salty.

5. Use a different character.

1. Command grab the opponent.

2. Throw them across the screen.

3. Wonder aloud why NRS hates Goro and gave him a grab that doesn't give him any effective oki options.

4. Repeat from 1 till salty.

5. Use a different character.
throw them fullscreen > ground pound.

people seem to really like it.