What's new

How do you tell people it was a good game? Respect point in ranked?

OmeMark

Ps4 / Kano
Apart from using the microphone, PSN-chat (I'm a PS4-gamer) or emoticons in Survivor, is there a way to tell people you enjoyed the game? I'm talking about the opposite of the ducking sequence where you want to rub it in their faces.

Possible solution?
How about a possibility to give a respect point in a ranked match when you enjoyed it?

Last edited:
If you're on ps4, go to your friends list and go under players met. The last person you played with should be the first person on the list

I have noticed they don't show up there until quite a while later, sometimes even half an hour later I've seen, go to online kombat stats and go to opponents, they show up there straight away. Press square on them to bring up their profile and you can message them. Hope this helps someone :)

Ti
Ya'll need to read the post. >_>
I was only trying to spread some useful information regarding the answer someone gave you.

To answer your post directly, there is no way. Online is too tainted to be a place of respect. The only way Is message. If you do not want to message, the most respectful thing you can do is finish with a small poke, usually d1 or d3 as it shows no disrespect. Even then, it's not guaranteed they'll be nice back.

E

Eldriken

Ti

I was only trying to spread some useful information regarding the answer someone gave you.

To answer your post directly, there is no way. Online is too tainted to be a place of respect. The only way Is message. If you do not want to message, the most respectful thing you can do is finish with a small poke, usually d1 or d3 as it shows no disrespect. Even then, it's not guaranteed they'll be nice back.
If you read the dude's initial post, he's asking if there's a way to indicate you thought it was a good game outside of the standard. The standard being: saying "Good game" via the microphone, sending a message saying "GG" or "Good game" or through an emoticon while in a KotH/Survivor lobby.

Also, he even suggested that being able to give a respect point a la KotH for ranked matches to indicate you thought it was a good match.

He wasn't asking HOW to do it, hence me saying people need to read the initial post.

If you read the dude's initial post, he's asking if there's a way to indicate you thought it was a good game outside of the standard. The standard being: saying "Good game" via the microphone, sending a message saying "GG" or "Good game" or through an emoticon while in a KotH/Survivor lobby.

Also, he even suggested that being able to give a respect point a la KotH for ranked matches to indicate you thought it was a good match.

He wasn't asking HOW to do it, hence me saying people need to read the initial post.
Yeah, I get that and I dont think there is as I said, all i did was expand on why i feel there isnt. There is no point system as of now so obviously that isn't an option.

If you understand his question and post, maybe you can answer him with a suggestion directly :) I agree with RM cossner that a message with a bit more substance shows interest and honesty. I've done it myself and I have basically diffused someone's rage because I killed him with niceness, that's what I think people should start doing because people will always rage, it's perfectly normal when you want to get better

E

Eldriken

Yeah, I get that and I dont think there is as I said, all i did was expand on why i feel there isnt. There is no point system as of now so obviously that isn't an option.

If you understand his question and post, maybe you can answer him with a suggestion directly :) I agree with RM cossner that a message with a bit more substance shows interest and honesty. I've done it myself and I have basically diffused someone's rage because I killed him with niceness, that's what I think people should start doing because people will always rage, it's perfectly normal when you want to get better
I already did answer him directly. But I more often than not send a more meaningful message than what I suggested, especially if I'd like to play them again.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
its char specific, with ermac ill do levitate into invis and repeat till the timer runs out .. with kotal war god keep doing his ground pound cancels , find your chars inner douche :DOGE

Blade4693

VIVIVI
I like to do this as well, but sometimes I hesitate, at least when I am the winner. I feel like if I win and it was a really close/fun match and I send a GG message, they might think I am just a cocky douche trying to be a sarcastic prick even tho I am not like that at all lol

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Nothing was fucking worst than MK9 Kabal players when in the fatality would a shit ton off Run cancels and then shoot a fireball over your head and then fatality you in the last frame

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Nothing was fucking worst than MK9 Kabal players when in the fatality would a shit ton off Run cancels and then shoot a fireball over your head and then fatality you in the last frame
i thought it was fun you could do anything, multi cyrax whiffed aa grabsinto fatality, good times haha

is tremor the only character who can do cancels while on the fatality screen in this?
i know scorp cant cancel his fireball but dont know about other chars

CoolChameleon

Kamoflauged
i thought it was fun you could do anything, multi cyrax whiffed aa grabsinto fatality, good times haha

is tremor the only character who can do cancels while on the fatality screen in this?
i know scorp cant cancel his fireball but dont know about other chars
I think war god kotal can, not sure tho

to let them know i just throw up the sun ray and start stance switching in it.
Why don't you umm... check your status under your name and if you can fix it then you can troll... For now, you're not allowed to troll as you're not smart enough.

*That was funny what you said, actually. Until I noticed you're not equipped to troll*

CoolChameleon

Kamoflauged
Why don't you umm... check your status under your name and if you can fix it then you can troll... For now, you're not allowed to troll as you're not smart enough.

*That was funny what you said, actually. Until I noticed you're not equipped to troll*
I don't understand.