What's new

How do you stop your XBOX from turning itself on automatically?

Rokinlobster

Nightwolf of the galaxy
Open dash board. Tab over to settings. Click system settings. Then click console settings. Then pick start up and shut down. Then disable auto off.

Edit: On... off... its all a matter of perspective. If you have one of the newer xboxes a small breeze will turn it on because of the weird touch buttons. Plug it into a power strip and just turn the power strip off. You will save energy that way too.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Unplug it so it doesn't set on fire and kill you while you sleep. Seriously.
And this happens with electronics on occasion. I used to have a tv that would turn on randomly at full volume.
Well...we all know who the demon from paranormal activity will take next....O_0.

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
Well...we all know who the demon from paranormal activity will take next....O_0.
This happens to me. Sometimes the tv and surround sound will turn on and by themselves and the volume will increase until its at full blast. I have to unplug it to turn it off. Creepy as hell.

KILLA_xGHOST

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
Jinkies, looks like a new mystery for Pig of the Holmes
I wonder who on TYM will be unmasked to be reavealed as old man sanderson who lives on the hill

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Open dash board. Tab over to settings. Click system settings. Then click console settings. Then pick start up and shut down. Then disable auto off.

Edit: On... off... its all a matter of perspective. If you have one of the newer xboxes a small breeze will turn it on because of the weird touch buttons. Plug it into a power strip and just turn the power strip off. You will save energy that way too.
this seems legit ill do this tonight