What's new

how do you pressure with 2,1?

TasteTheRainbow

Self-appointed king
Make them scared of punishing your follow up. Go either in Parry or Teleport from time to time to keep them on their toe, this forces them to not counter attack you right away. Then you can mix up with more 2,1, 3,3,2/3,4 and throws. Don't be scared of going into block from time to time either and then dashing outside or doing a fast divekick to catch any poke they throw out.

Learn to hitconfirm on hit into ice ball so that you don't throw them out when you can be punished hardcore.

Make them scared of punishing your follow up. Go either in Parry or Teleport from time to time to keep them on their toe, this forces them to not counter attack you right away. Then you can mix up with more 2,1, 3,3,2/3,4 and throws. Don't be scared of going into block from time to time either and then dashing outside or doing a fast divekick to catch any poke they throw out.

Learn to hitconfirm on hit into ice ball so that you don't throw them out when you can be punished hardcore.
Okay cool I was doing it wrong I was spammin 2,1 and was wondering why I was getting nailed after the second time or third.