What's new

How do you play your Kano?

CompletelyJaded

Whiffmaker
Upball at the right time, really. Ex upball at the right time. Throw/choke at the right time. Pokes. Knife. Kano really doesn't need to apply himself to beat Reptile just use upball to escape pressure, and don't let him gain range on you. Kano is a troll, troll with him.

Upball at the right time, really. Ex upball at the right time. Throw/choke at the right time. Pokes. Knife. Kano really doesn't need to apply himself to beat Reptile just use upball to escape pressure, and don't let him gain range on you. Kano is a troll, troll with him.
is not that easy trust me , i consider myself one of the best Kano on xbox live and yet is not easy for me to beat a good reptile with my kano, i might not applying a good technique against Reptile that might be why

Plus i will show you guys a new 38% combo damage , not a corner combo ... the difficulty of this is way too hard almost impossible to do but way possible .. i discover a new combo damage never seen before on any other video not even on youtube ..
this video is comming soon

charlieonline

Search "CaseyJones" for active profile.
i play kano most of the time but trust to beat a reptile is not easy? how do you beat a good reptile i have trouble beating reptile? and about kung lao is a 50 50 chance to win if you a playing against a good kung lao , i know kung lao that destroy my kano... but is something i can handle, but reptile man is something that annoys me , mostly i pick cyber sub against reptile or barraka cause i cant beat a good reptile against my kano !!! how do you do it?
My recommendation here is to try as much as possible to maintain spacing within his reptile dash but at the furthest extremity. The reason for this is it will allow you to upball on reaction, jump over any forceball attempts, grab to punish any dash.

I'll be taking this straight to the lab to practice.

Really loving using Kano at the moment. Cage is for pussies, Kano is for badasses!
lol Kano is a badass, with kano i kill reset lovers like Cyrax and i destroy Raidens for sure, every teleport is an upball in the ass ... i only take my distance and throw knife like hell , if they teleport a ringbell sounds saying "upball"..

The most skillful Kitanas have a hard times dealing with me , a Fan equals a Knife .. throw me your fan ill throw you my knife bitch !!! i love to Xray Kitanas it feels good No charge ! haha

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
lol Kano is a badass, with kano i kill reset lovers like Cyrax and i destroy Raidens for sure, every teleport is an upball in the ass ... i only take my distance and throw knife like hell , if they teleport a ringbell sounds saying "upball"..

The most skillful Kitanas have a hard times dealing with me , a Fan equals a Knife .. throw me your fan ill throw you my knife bitch !!! i love to Xray Kitanas it feels good No charge ! haha
How do you deal with human cyrax???? Now that's a fucked up match

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
Cyrax is annoying to me as any character, having to fear a potential game winning reset the entire match is dumb.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I like b11 knife, f11 knife pressure. I also find his combos WAY easier to do online than say Sindel or Baraka.