What's new

Question How do you juggle with sub?

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Does he have any pop up moves other than his NJP?
If you mean to start off with an immediate launcher, no, he does not. The best I could suggest is 2 to 2 to 4, 2 to 1 to 2, or 2 to 1 to 4 then end any of these with the Cold Slide (or the Iceball in the case of the second string. For it to connect to the other two, you gotta enhance it.), but then you'd be going into a combo already and a pop-up wouldn't work as well.

Hope this clears it up for you. If I missed anything, corrections are welcome.

i was wondering this too, i think they just didnt give sub zero any ridiculous juggles like they did to other characters because it would be unfair considering how many free combo opportunities you get from iceballs and ice clones

Creepy00

Noob
It would be cool if subzero did have juggles combos like he did on mk vs dc. Like Gamerblake said those are best options for combos. Plus if you opponent is the corner, you can do another follow up by freezing then in mid air. And last his 2,2 is his best string.

Did you not think to check the guide, which includes all of his staples? :p

Sub doesn't need a pop-up, because he launches with Freeze and Ice Clones. If you want to use NJP afterwards, you can, but you don't need to for decent dmg.

Yes I read the guide but compared to other kharacters he just seems to be very lacking in that. I just got juggled to death by lui kang......

Kwon

---->----
The way Sub works, he doesn't need juggles.

He can do good Kombos off freeze. :)

It's good that characters are different.

Yes I read the guide but compared to other kharacters he just seems to be very lacking in that. I just got juggled to death by lui kang......
heh you have my question about this matter in the "sub matchup thread", suggest you to go there and read... basicly you need to watch his strings,its either 213 (hits overhead) or B3 12 (hits low) and addapt your blocking, than poke with D1 or D3 or D4 or jump out. but trust me its not easy. LK juggles fast like crazy !

edit: yeah, not to mention that online players with lag will have even harder timer (like myself)