What's new

How do you input 21212?

I did all of that except search function I'll do that. (the input just doesnt seem to be working for me not sure why) sorry if this was addressed my bad -_-

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
I did all of that except search function I'll do that. (the input just doesnt seem to be working for me not sure why) sorry if this was addressed my bad -_-
some people do it with their thumb. i dont play on a control pad so i never had any difficulty doing it. you just gotta be fast.

im using the ps3 pad and figured out a consistent way that seems to be working for me i dont know if it helps anyone but basically im thumb sliding 21 three times and it comes out every time (essentially three clacking noises)

BookBurning

Voidwards
Lol, No, not in mk, pads are better in this game because of the blocking. I can do the wing chun punches with my thumb only 10 out of 10 times easily. and my hands are smaller than average.
Uh what? They're better because of "The Blocking?" I mean, you are aware that you're able to reset your button configuration, right? I mean my blocking is set to my ring finger which is unhindering in any way; as a matter of fact a stick has no faults whatsoever when compared to a pad.

Hellion_96

xX_Hellion96_Xx
It's possible on a pad with just your thumb. Put your thumb in the middle of 1and 2 and roll it back and forth it's easier than you think.

Uh what? They're better because of "The Blocking?" I mean, you are aware that you're able to reset your button configuration, right? I mean my blocking is set to my ring finger which is unhindering in any way; as a matter of fact a stick has no faults whatsoever when compared to a pad.
Maybe its because I prefer it that way. there is really no need to discuss this, it comes down to preferences, especially because it is mk. The execution in this game is for 80% as easy on pad as it is on stick.