What's new

HOW DO I FIGHT IT THO

bettyswallaux

XBOXLive: BettySwallaux
So my recent return to IGAU has been a decent journey, im very very behind in terms of MU knowlage but iv been holding my own decently. Then I fight @PND OmegaK the first bane I even played since the first couple of months of igau (when i played @PND_Mustard and I was romantically sodomized. Can some one give me some tips on how to fight this cunt, thanks #:)

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
deathstroke also
Uhh I think it's 6 - 4 to Bane, so it's better than the CW mu. I don't really know much about it though - I'm not quite sure if DS can use all of his tools like normal his zoning options aren't as effective or strong enough to keep him out. I think Bane has better footsies that DS and DS's wakeups are punishable from what I understand. But I play Scumbag martian and not any of these characters so I could be slightly off with what I'm saying. The only Deathstroke main I can think of is @TelekineticBeing but that's from my memory of the forums tbh.

Reactions: TKB

TKB

Noob
Oh boy... Where do I start with this matchup.

It is 6-4 Bane in my opinion but other Deathstroke mains say it's even.

Deathstroke's saving grace in the matchup is that his keep away game with guns can be decently effective to keep him away from you; now he will get in eventually and when he does, make sure you are not pushed into the corner. If Bane knocks you down in the corner, GGs.

I find that raw sword spins to break banes armor are the most effective as well when he gets up close with venom. There may be other options that are better, if other DS mains wanna chime in I'm all ears.

Unfortunately Deathstroke's oki is pretty useless on Bane because of his godlike wakeups with venom. This also means Deathstrokes corner game is not very useful against him either.

It comes down to smart reads and staying as far away from bane as possible, especially when he has level 3 venom up. If he's level 3, don't bother trying to attack him. Just run away.

IMakeItL00kC00L

Do not provoke a god
I would say if you use ds to look up vids of GGA Slips against GGA Max you should learn a good amount of mu knowledge from it dont even try to use cw against the bane train for as mmh would say, "This won't end well for you."

bettyswallaux

XBOXLive: BettySwallaux
Oh boy... Where do I start with this matchup.

It is 6-4 Bane in my opinion but other Deathstroke mains say it's even.

Deathstroke's saving grace in the matchup is that his keep away game with guns can be decently effective to keep him away from you; now he will get in eventually and when he does, make sure you are not pushed into the corner. If Bane knocks you down in the corner, GGs.

I find that raw sword spins to break banes armor are the most effective as well when he gets up close with venom. There may be other options that are better, if other DS mains wanna chime in I'm all ears.

Unfortunately Deathstroke's oki is pretty useless on Bane because of his godlike wakeups with venom. This also means Deathstrokes corner game is not very useful against him either.

It comes down to smart reads and staying as far away from bane as possible, especially when he has level 3 venom up. If he's level 3, don't bother trying to attack him. Just run away.
yeah i noticed as soon as i was in the corner i was dead.. sigh

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
You backed me into a corner and did things to me :(
I know. The problem is that against Bane if you guess right it's just the better of two shituations, you're still most likely going to have to guess right a few more times before he's on debuff or there's an actual opening to escape.

first off don't even bother playing @PND OmegaK,blokes a absolute wankshaft.
ill hook u in ur fukin gabber m8 i swear on me mum

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
I know. The problem is that against Bane if you guess right it's just the better of two shituations, you're still most likely going to have to guess right a few more times before he's on debuff or there's an actual opening to escape.

ill hook u in ur fukin gabber m8 i swear on me mum
see wot karl is doin in your sig ? i was that close to pickin superman the other day :)