What's new

Question How do I beat a Black Adam?

Derocus

'The Cage Mage'
Black Adam is the character I struggle most against. So much so, that I'd sooner face a Superman before I face a Bladam.
So, I've ventured onto enemy grounds to ask all you BA's; how on earth do I beat a Black Adam?

Please let me know what Black Adam struggles against most.
Also, tell me how to get out of the hideous blocked B23, d1 (xxjazz hands)

Much love, a Flash main (also Lobo and Green Arrow) XOX

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Black Adam is the character I struggle most against. So much so, that I'd sooner face a Superman before I face a Bladam.
So, I've ventured onto enemy grounds to ask all you BA's; how on earth do I beat a Black Adam?

Please let me know what Black Adam struggles against most.

Much love, a Flash main (also Lobo and Green Arrow) XOX

Play him, after 3 days your BA will be stronger than your Lobo, then go back to Lobo and you'll know what to do.

Lobo's 3 is a good tool against BA's divekick ;) Dunno if you can do shit against his zoning/run away.

Error

DF2+R2
You can either just block it, I think Flash can interrupt D1xxlightning hands with D2, and of course with MB B3, or backdash after B23, but if they read it they can forward dash and hit you with it again.

You can't stay on the ground vs BA, learn to jump lightning and learn to whiff punish his wake-up. If people are just divekicking you and backdashing punish with lightning charge

R4DI04CTIV878

Home Skillet
Usually what I do against Black Adam Players is walk a little than crouch and block till you're close enough than combo when he trys to zone you again repeat the process it works out a lot for me so I don't know why it won't work out for you

Usually what I do against Black Adam Players is walk a little than crouch and block till you're close enough than combo when he trys to zone you again repeat the process it works out a lot for me so I don't know why it won't work out for you
IMO, you would do better to jump the lightning rather than block it every time. MB db2 deals 6% chip, while generating a high amount of special. If you're trying to close in with that tactic from fullscreen, you're likely to get hit with MB db2 twice for 12% chip and another that isn't MB.

Also, personally, if I read you're attempting that strategy. I'll usually MB lightning you twice to keep you low, then trait-MB footdive you. If you don't block it, I get a 41%(?) combo on you. If you do, you take more chip from trait and then I'll go for a j2 in an attempt to cross you up. Unless your playing a character that I know I wont be able to safely backdash in the event you block my J2 (i.e. Green Lantern).

Then, I could always wait for you to come a bit closer and try to squeeze in a MB Lightning Hands and knock you full screen to do it all over again.

IMO, you would do better to jump the lightning rather than block it every time. MB db2 deals 6% chip, while generating a high amount of special. If you're trying to close in with that tactic from fullscreen, you're likely to get hit with MB db2 twice for 12% chip and another that isn't MB.

Also, personally, if I read you're attempting that strategy. I'll usually MB lightning you twice to keep you low, then trait-MB footdive you. If you don't block it, I get a 41%(?) combo on you. If you do, you take more chip from trait and then I'll go for a j2 in an attempt to cross you up. Unless your playing a character that I know I wont be able to safely backdash in the event you block my J2 (i.e. Green Lantern).

Then, I could always wait for you to come a bit closer and try to squeeze in a MB Lightning Hands and knock you full screen to do it all over again.
Dayyyuuuummmm son, that's a lot of meter. 3 Bars for about 15% Chip?

R4DI04CTIV878

Home Skillet

Thanks for the tip!