What's new

How did u find your main ?

Well what was ur process finding ur main
or why did u choose him/her? because of the easy combos, the Aesthetics, the way combos look?
or other fancy methods?

i pick a char, go into training look for 1 bnb combo and if i cant do a decent 300k bnb within 5-10 minutes ill skip the char and move on to the next.
i think if i can pick a bnb combo up within that time frame i can learn the stuff of the character quicker overall than if i struggle doing basic bnbs already, skipped kitana for example because my brain is too stupid to do a j2 j2 or sub zeros iceball jf4 dash then b143 lol

on the other hand i find sonya quite easy doing her b123 - f4 - db2ex - 3 - bf3 (ex) and the other stuff like the 134 strings

BolverkGTM

Dad Beard Connoisseur
It almost always has something to do with aesthetics for me. Bonus points if they have cool looking combos.

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
Liu Kang is must main for me no matter how good he is. Other character I choose for the looks or how cool they play. I love Sub’s look in 11 and I enjoy Kano’s gameplay with his sick moves.

Corrupted Shinnok

Final Boss
Praise be to Lord Shinnok. "Infidel! You are in no position to demand anything!". "This is what awaits those who defy me: excruciating, exquisite death."

Then you have Quan Chi as his buddy and Mileena with that unique, insanely beautiful face.

Well if Takeda was in I would of mained him even if he was the worst in the game. I don't have any love for the rest of the cast so I picked the top tier that appealed to me the most.

Rizz091

Noob
I played every characters tutorial to see who I have interest in. Then have narrowed down from there. I'm taking the ones I have interest in in training mode and doing their towers and will narrow down further from there.

And interest is both game play and asthetics.

ZeroSymbolic

W.A.S.P.
I start with the full roster then I rule out anyone I don’t find aesthetically pleasing. I’m going to spend a lot of time with the character so I want somebody that looks cool, and I consider lore and personality in this decision.
Subtracting any characters I consider boring I then go into the mechanics. At this stage I’m looking for something that feels natural and easy to execute. For me this is usually a zone/spacing character with a few useful strings. I don’t like parry, cancels, huge string lists, or awkward in-puts like 2+4 midstring.
My final consideration is perceived strength. I don’t need to have a high or even mid tier character. I will work and compete with low-tier characters but if I have a few that fit my first two considerations I might use this factor to tie-break.
In MK11 I have landed on Jade. She feels good to my hands and fingers (NOT LIKE THAT!), and I really liked her character in story.

Afumba

Noob
Ermac and Mileena arent in the game...
So i picked Jade and Skarlet.

Jade cuz green swag and female edenian ninja.
Skarlet cuz red ninja outfit and crazy girl wibe.

So at least i have some reminders of my missing favs... And lucky i love playing them.

P.S. still missing Ermac and Mileena though.

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
Ermac and Mileena arent in the game...
So i picked Jade and Skarlet.

Jade cuz green swag and female edenian ninja.
Skarlet cuz red ninja outfit and crazy girl wibe.

So at least i have some reminders of my missing favs... And lucky i love playing them.

P.S. still missing Ermac and Mileena though.
I'm sure you know this already, but Kitana has some of Mileena's moves