What's new

How Did Aging Hit You CHALLENGE!

Gerchap

Noob
@MKF30 did you by any chance save that picture we took in NY like 13 years ago of you, Pig of the Hut, Stretchshrimp, Wu and myself
I don’t really remember when was that but I’m sure it was in MKD days back on MKO

Is Pig still active btw?

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
@MKF30 did you by any chance save that picture we took in NY like 13 years ago of you, Pig of the Hut, Stretchshrimp, Wu and myself
I don’t really remember when was that but I’m sure it was in MKD days back on MKO

Is Pig still active btw?
I did, but I think it's on my other computer. I'll have to find it lol. Oh yeah Wu was the other dude, I forgot his name. I think he disappeared. Shrimp I saw few years ago where he worked in a pizza shop, he pretty much gave up playing often online or I think he said didn't have much time but he played casually since he moved in with his GF at the time. I don't think he works there anymore so not sure what happened to him.

I'll search for it for sure :) I'll post a few once I find an good older one and side by side with a newer one.

@New York Pizza Your second pic reminds me of a younger Christian Bale.:eek: Like when during his American Psycho, Equilibrium era movie days.

Last edited:

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Everyone showing how much progress they've made in 10 or so years and I'm just here like:

"Yeah I went from a prospecting young lad to a broken man who takes broken fighting games at weddings far too seriously" :oops:

2009 (age 17)

Late 2018 (age 26)

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
Everyone showing how much progress they've made in 10 or so years and I'm just here like:

"Yeah I went from a prospecting young lad to a broken man who takes broken fighting games at weddings far too seriously" :oops:

2009 (age 17)

Late 2018 (age 26)
I think you are looking way better now.