What's new

Question - Kitana How badly did the damage nerf affect Kitana?

KingKhrystopher

Official Merlin of TYM
This isn't a complaint thread... yet... but I haven't had the game for about 4-5 weeks now (#PS4Problems), but I just wanna know about how much damage does Kitana lose on her combos because of it? I heard it was like 35-27, but there was a hotfix that corrected it, so was it reinstated or just buffed a little?

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
Midscreen: 111, 212 combos do 4% less. ex db2 combo does 3% less
1 bar mid screen combo does 42% in royal storm and 43% in assasin
Corner: the 46% meterless jump kick is gone (it's now ~ 39% IIRC)
Meterless F112 does ~ 35% (old combo was 42%, if you don't know it looks like this: F112 fan, jump kick, f3 fan, d4 lift, jump kick fan, jump kick delayed fan, 111 throat slice). Meterless 111 combo does about 4% less
1 bar combo goes down from 53% to 46%.

KingKhrystopher

Official Merlin of TYM
Midscreen: 111, 212 combos do 4% less. ex db2 combo does 3% less
1 bar mid screen combo does 42% in royal storm and 43% in assasin
Corner: the 46% meterless jump kick is gone (it's now ~ 39% IIRC)
Meterless F112 does ~ 35% (old combo was 42%, if you don't know it looks like this: F112 fan, jump kick, f3 fan, d4 lift, jump kick fan, jump kick delayed fan, 111 throat slice). Meterless 111 combo does about 4% less
1 bar combo goes down from 53% to 46%.
Ahh, I see. So her damage is just like everyone else's.

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
I've managed to come up with some new combos that are almost in line (damage-wise) with what she was able to do before. It required altering a few things, but sometimes doing less equals more.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
It affects her enough. Her best tool was her ability to punish mistakes hard while remaining safe herself in an attempt to keep up with all of the bullshit this game throws at you. Her damage has been "normalized" to be on par with the rest of the cast but she still retains her unsafe wakeups and shit pokes.

Do with that information as you will.

KingKhrystopher

Official Merlin of TYM
It affects her enough. Her best tool was her ability to punish mistakes hard while remaining safe herself in an attempt to keep up with all of the bullshit this game throws at you. Her damage has been "normalized" to be on par with the rest of the cast but she still retains her unsafe wakeups and shit pokes.

Do with that information as you will.