What's new

How about Death Match Mode !!

Dark_Rob

Noob
The problem of course is that the MK team have yet to get even a regular 1 on 1 mode to work properly online. All the modes in the world wont make a bit of difference if they continue using the $.99 store net code theyve been using. Until Special Ed and company get that right, I dont think we should get our hopes up.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
^ lol What Tim said.

It would be so cool if you could gamble on matches via online that's something that would be new, since they mentioned kurrency. Say in the spectator mode up to 8 players, you can bet as much as you have on the predicted winner of the match you're watching. If you're right, you win more kurrency...if you're wrong you lose some :)

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Magintaspiro said:
So if we get some of those kurrency things, what do we do with it ?
Kurrency < Microsoft Points

When was the last time a game on XBL didn't require points for DLC? Kurrency will just complicate things, I will guarantee that not many people care about the Krypt but instead just the gameplay. I think Midway is pretty confused and asking themselves if they're "trying to hard", but it's true...we just want a game that plays well. Who cares about special modes and gimmicks?

The only way I favor kurrency or any krypt is if it makes hidden characters free in the game instead of required to download from XBL or PSN...which I severely doubt would happen.

MKF30

Dreamcatcher said:
Kurrency < Microsoft Points

When was the last time a game on XBL didn't require points for DLC? Kurrency will just complicate things, I will guarantee that not many people care about the Krypt but instead just the gameplay. I think Midway is pretty confused and asking themselves if they're "trying to hard", but it's true...we just want a game that plays well. Who cares about special modes and gimmicks?

The only way I favor kurrency or any krypt is if it makes hidden characters free in the game instead of required to download from XBL or PSN...which I severely doubt would happen.
You mean WB now :p WB I think will play ball smarter then Midway(plus having more money doesn't hurt either lol) but I think your idea for getting more DLC is intriguing with kurrency.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
ScheissNussen said:
It's like adding gambling to MK, I figured you would be down for that? lol
Aw you had to throw that in there. hehe

I have to be honest, I don't see anything good coming from this game. Everything "old school" in my life is being caramelized with superficiality. It's nauseating to think that some developers put all this shit above the importance of actually PLAYING THE GAME. I just don't understand how they could have that same attitude for the past what... four games? Which were all failures in every way other than getting underage kids perform fatalities until they nut their pants, and hence making the money they desired with a poor target audience. I won't even play anything but 1 on 1, unless they make a FAIR 2 on 2. (the MVC tag mode is looking pretty damn broken already)

Anyway, those are my violent thoughts on a game I don't know enough to judge... yet.

MKF30

MKDC is actually fun offline but oh man the online sucks but yeah, for now UMK3 I definitely prefer but MK9 looks hot! :)

Seems very early though with the TT, looks fun can't be anymore busted then MVC2's though lol...50 hit combos? yeah....