What's new

Hottest female character in MK11

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
So you think its cool a 34 year old dude thinks 16 year olds are hot...cool bro, great point.
My ex when she was 16 had sex with 30yr old guy sooooo .... Even me , im 28 and few months ago 16 yr old girl wanted to go to bed with me . I know many more situations like this . Some teenage girls just like much older guys , accept it .

I know one who is 17 and she fantasies about sex with some actor who is over 50 yr old lol older than her father :p

Spektor

Noob
My ex when she was 16 had sex with 30yr old guy sooooo .... Even me , im 28 and few months ago 16 yr old girl wanted to go to bed with me . I know many more situations like this . Some teenage girls just like much older guys , accept it .
Hahahahahahah oh shit. This place is full of creepers! And they are proud of it! Fuckin' funny.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
In an ideal world we could have a thread like this and it'd be cool, but unfortunately these threads never end up going anywhere nice.

Almost every time they end up in a direction that's creepy and kind of disturbing (and we're already started down that road here), Don't want to have to do this, but I think it's better for all.

Status
Not open for further replies.