What's new

Question - Johnny Cage Hotshot Johnny Cage Help Thread!

Gamer68

Fujin!
Johnny Cage's Hotshot costume can only be unlocked by getting a 10-match winning streak in Survivor King of The Hill. For a lot of players, this is hard to pull off. Especially if you are someone having to deal with constant rage quits and/or poor connections. This thread is for people who want to unlock costume, but simply can't.

Just post your PSN, XBL, or Steam username below and request some help (or request help and share usernames through a PM)! Hopefully some people who are willing to take some losses to help people out will show up in this thread. Or maybe two people could just help each other out (one person take the wins and get the costume, then the other person)? Whatever this case, hopefully this thread helps some people out!

Gamer68

Fujin!
I'll get everything going! I need some help getting the skin. I was about to unlock it yesterday (I had a 9-match win streak) but I lost. I don't feel like having to deal with attempting that again. If anyone is willing to help me out, just send me a PM and we will share usernames. I'm on PS4, by the way. I'm also willing to help anyone who helps me out.

EDIT: I finally got the skin! For some reason I attempted to do a 10-match win streak again, and I was able to pull it off! It's alt color makes it the best costume Johnny has!

Last edited:

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
I'm up for this, don't have the costume yet but it'd be good to have and I haven't done Survivor yet so I don't give a fuck about my record in it.

Sadly my GT has killed a thousand first-born sons by me posting it so I'll just let you guys get it from underneath my picture

<----- Xbox One by the way

NHDR

Noob
I'm up for this, don't have the costume yet but it'd be good to have and I haven't done Survivor yet so I don't give a fuck about my record in it.

Sadly my GT has killed a thousand first-born sons by me posting it so I'll just let you guys get it from underneath my picture

<----- Xbox One by the way
My GT is Norieaga, I'll add you. I can probably get one more person in on this. Can you play tomorrow?

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
I haven't played Survivor KOTH yet, but 10 wins on a single health bar doesn't exactly sound doable at my level, lol. I'd be interested in grinding this out later or tomorrow night. Same name on PSN.