What's new

Hotfix Now Available for Injustice: GAU Fixes Batgirl Infinite, Wonder Woman and Red Hood Joker Skin

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
Cost money. Letting the public test is free. New games will always inherently be infested with bugs.

I do feel like they lack certain perameters when it comes to in house testing procedures
"Letting the public test is free". Incorrect. Fixing things after the fact costs more money than getting it right the first time.

Please expound upon the testing parAmeters (?) you find lacking in their testing procedures.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369276516.912435.jpg

KILLA_xGHOST

If they had a similar problem with another character in the past they should have known to test that particular bug again.

It takes a long time to create and test a character before its release. It took someone like 6 hours to find this infinite.

Also, look up the word if you dont understand it =)

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
alright, now hotfix deathsrokes gunz pls, not sayin make them crazy, but -25 on block? and nerfing air guns? c'mon, thats a bit much :/

Did they logically think about batgirl's trait.
Are they going to hotfix batgirl's claw stance. It gives you at max 2% more damage in full combos, with no extra reach. Her electric knuckles give you 10 times the chip damage. How is this a trait. Just switch to knuckles and keep her there. At least give her better reach or reduced reach in knuckle stance. I don't use her. I dabbled with her and think it's just stupid and pointless.

alright, now hotfix deathsrokes gunz pls, not sayin make them crazy, but -25 on block? and nerfing air guns? c'mon, thats a bit much :/
Yeah i didnt think it was going to make that much of a difference when i read pre patch notes but it seems a LOT easier to get in on him now. Then again, i havent played a decent DS since the patch

I am not joking. A big problem was found and just a few hours later it was fixed. I hate that they let in batgirl but they really care about their product.
... Alrighty then ...
Just know that there are probably a lot of people who don't agree with you on that one :-| At least I don't. They fuck up patch after patch and destroy the balance big time. And they come up with easy infinites way too often.
These things speak against them as developers. The one good thing is that they're at least trying to hotfix / patch it quickly, but very often they act like retards during the process, which is a pity and ruins the game.

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
... Alrighty then ...
Just know that there are probably a lot of people who don't agree with you on that one :-| At least I don't. They fuck up patch after patch and destroy the balance big time. And they come up with easy infinites way too often.
These things speak against them as developers. The one good thing is that they're at least trying to hotfix / patch it quickly, but very often they act like retards during the process, which is a pity and ruins the game.
Aside from this very unobvious glitch what was wrong with the patch? How do you expect a very small team to figure out every little issue prior to releasing something new? Issues are figured out once something is released to the masses and they address those issues quickly.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
... Alrighty then ...
Just to let you know, MK9 before the patching had worse balance than any other revision of the game, so no, balance doesn't get worse with every patch.

Also, while NRS isn't completely top of the top when it comes to programming sometimes (I can't really say much, because surely they can do it better than I wish I could lol), new bugs due to patching isn't a new thing. It happens more often than you'd believe. The hotfix system allows them to somewhat fix stuff, though, quicker than with a patch, which is great, and something other FG developers should be getting hip to.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
Yeah i didnt think it was going to make that much of a difference when i read pre patch notes but it seems a LOT easier to get in on him now. Then again, i havent played a decent DS since the patch
yeah they need to up his guns now....freddy is a good example of a zoning character, its SUPPOSED to be a chore to try and get in -.-

Lol yea im surprised more people arent complaining about grundy. Hes already pretty free if your char has any type of zoning at all. That char is cake to read

chowdizzle

Time for the Bland Salami!
you really think those DLC characters were totally made in house after the game was tested?
If the testers had any knowledge/experience with the DLC characters then REO likely wouldn't have made a huge post about his disappointment in Lobo.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Can the next fix involve replacing Batgirl with a character I have at least a very small desire to play and not none at all?

Seriously though, it's pretty cool that they patched this shit already. Now get on with the rest of the DLC reveals. I need to get this Batgirl taste out of my mouth. Actually, I wouldn't mind getting her taste on me, I just don't wanna play the bitch.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Personally, I don't care if it takes 10 patches to get it right, I just wish eventually they'd get it right. NRS should listen to unbiased opinions on people who play this game at a competitive level. Why listen to casual online scrubs? They nerfed Deathstroke and those scrubs will STILL lose to the same zoning they did before and probably won't even NOTICE ANY DIFFERENCE.

It's frustrating for me, and I'm just a casual player that loves the game. I do, however, love watching the streams and seeing the high level play. If it's just going to end up a Superman/Black Adam show, I'm going to spend my time doing other stuff aside from supporting the game and watching streams.