What's new

Match Footage - Gunslinger HoneyBee vs SonicFox FT13

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Will definitely take a look at this later. Did you guys agree to a character lock or did it just turn out that way? @HoneyBee you play anyone other than D'vorah?

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
I have a crappy Reptile that I'm working on but I wouldn't use him on SonicFox lol.
Oh nice choice, but seems weird. Don't want derail the thread but, does he help in any bad matchups? I feel like he operates similar to D'vorah.

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
Oh nice choice, but seems weird. Don't want derail the thread but, does he help in any bad matchups? I feel like he operates similar to D'vorah.
I think having a good armor option might help me out against some characters with overwhelming pressure like Kobu Tanya and Tempest Lao. I'm not completely sure how those MUs go though.

Just watched the whole thing. HoneyBee I don't know where you stand in the whole top 5 debate but you are def the #1 most fun player to watch. Do you have a Brood Mother up your sleeve as well? Or only Swarm Queen & Venomous?

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
Just watched the whole thing. HoneyBee I don't know where you stand in the whole top 5 debate but you are def the #1 most fun player to watch. Do you have a Brood Mother up your sleeve as well? Or only Swarm Queen & Venomous?
Thanks man I appreciate it! And yeah I can play Brood Mother too. I generally just play her on stream when viewers request it. I wouldn't use that variation in tournament.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Can't watch till I get home from the local, but posting so I can be reminded to.

Curious to see Gunslinger and Venomous in action after the new buffs. Those are two very interesting variations.
Dude, Venomous is straight up legit now. I've always been super fond of it...very unique design plus I love neon green.

If you 'look to the luna' you will find my Venomous scattered across numerous streams wreaking havoc. I love this variation so much. ;)

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Dude, Venomous is straight up legit now. I've always been super fond of it...very unique design plus I love neon green.

If you 'look to the luna' you will find my Venomous scattered across numerous streams wreaking havoc. I love this variation so much. ;)
Yea when I saw Honeybee's breakdown i saw the potential in it. I had no idea! I'm on my way back now so tonight ima watch this vid and check out your stuff. It's cool to watch a lesser seen variation especially by people that can play.

Venomous is probably the next variation I want to give a whirl and mess around with for fun.

The Highlander

There can be only one
Thanks for posting, I saw the beginning but had to leave early.
Edit- "I'm already better than PL" lol, I'm dying

Last edited: