What's new

Breakthrough Honeybee the god

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
Everytime you did it, you went for running man setup. Do you never just take the full combo damage?
If you're referring to the car head smack, I usually go for a set up unless the damage from continuing the combo will kill. Flash can basically make your opponent guess between a OH cross up, OH, or low which is pretty awesome. Against players that I know, know what the set up is, I can choose to do nothing and bait a punishable wakeup or MB F3/B3. He has so many options after that set up that it would be silly to take a guaranteed 30% unless it will kill.

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
Not to take away from Honeybee, those victories were god damned beautiful to watch, but I feel like if Max had clashed differently at the end, the outcome could have been in his favor. Just my two cents though, both players played amazingly.

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
Yeah after playing a bunch of great bane players, I'm convinced it's a solid 6-4 for Flash. But I find that most of them don't quite know the MU yet
Yeah that's true, I've been drilling the mu a lot with @_xFriction lately, and I don't think it's impossible. Bane just has to pressure differently.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Is this on Youtube or something? Very eager to see what this is, but I'm on mobile till 11 hours from now.

Also, @HoneyBee: if you're at a married woman's house and hear her say "Hi Honey!" Do you turn your head and look?

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
Is this on Youtube or something? Very eager to see what this is, but I'm on mobile till 11 hours from now.

Also, @HoneyBee: if you're at a married woman's house and hear her say "Hi Honey!" Do you turn your head and look?
Yes... Yes I do.

I'm not sure if it's on YouTube btw

GGA Max

Not to take away from Honeybee, those victories were god damned beautiful to watch, but I feel like if Max had clashed differently at the end, the outcome could have been in his favor. Just my two cents though, both players played amazingly.
Yeah I had mixed emotions, it was kind of an early clash so I wasn't fully convinced he would heal 25%, also I had 3 bars iirc, and I wanted to do a 113xxmbb3 combo for 50-60% so I kinda wanted to save them. I was down on life so it was a tough decision. Anyways GGS honeybee.