What's new

HoneyBee’s Week roster impressions

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Just keeping it all the way live. Some of the mods did say NO TIER LIST DISCUSSION FOR AT LEAST A MONTH. So take that for what it is and ill pray for you.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Yeah my bad I’m on smartphone and didn’t see that till after the fact. I PMed admin about it.
Its all gravy. I know you're new n things, but lets just say Tier list talk brings THE WORST kind of toxic discussions, at least in the past. So to prevent that, no talking about it because it is waaaay too early to even determine tiers. Just looking out :)

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I'll sum up the entire video.

"Uh, I haven't played very much (insert character name) but he's okay, or atleast I heard he's okay. Maybe not though, might suck, I really don't know."
Yeah, i actually saw a bit of the video and this is accurate as fuck. Honeybee....this video was not it, breh. Matter of fact, throw this whole thread away.

Wrenchfarm

Lexcorp Proprietary Technologies
I'll sum up the entire video.

"Uh, I haven't played very much (insert character name) but he's okay, or atleast I heard he's okay. Maybe not though, might suck, I really don't know."
lol, I love Honeybee, but yeah pretty much. Not the most electrifying video.

ZeroSymbolic

W.A.S.P.
The most confident things he said were that Geras is the best in game and D’Vorah appears weak. He was also fairly certain that Scorpion, Erron, and Kabul were very good.

i never understood why tier list trigger people so much , its not like we telling you that your mom is fat and that your dad is a bitch...

who cares its discussion and trust me on the pros discord they are talking about it

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain
Anybody doing videos about tier lists etc already are whoring themselves out for clicks and attention. Change my mind.
Challenge accepted.

Once you're a semi-popular streamer with hundreds of viewers, you get dozens of questions on how strong characters are.
If you answer all of the questions every time, you start repeating yourself very fast and that starts driving you crazy. If you get sick of it and stop responding, you get called an asshole for being too Hollywood to interact with your viewers.

A tier list fixes that issue and you can tell them to just watch your video. Or someone else tells them.

On top of that it's nice in general, because it starts a discussion and keeps the community involved. I mean, just look at how many comments REOs tier list thread has. A tiny, tiny portion of those comments are from smartasses, who want to wait 3 months before they start entertaining of an early tier list.

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
I think tier lists should take breakaway system into account.
For example Scorpion’s moves are badly punished on whiff making him helpless when breakaway is used in the right moment.