What's new

Honest Game trailer's MKX

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
I spit out my coffee all over my keyboard when he said chris bosh LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

If you liked this you or just like the Narrator's voice you should check "Honest trailers" on screen junkies channel for their movies trailers like

Last edited:

jon

Noob
Ok that was funny, actually had me laughing.

The ping stuff is too accurate. I liked the story-mode though. It's exactly what I thought it would be and should be. Not too long, campy, corny, etc. That's just MK, you don't buy fighting games for the story but it's a nice little add on.

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
Ugh yes, nothing but Scoprions online. But can you blame people who use him?

Honest Trailers and How it Should have Ended are two of my favorite things on youtube [they do crossovers sometime].

All their stuff should be looked up if you havent seen any of it.

tatterbug4

Bug of tater's
" go to online so you can fight scorpion, scorpion and more scorpion!"

"you might as well draw the fight by hand"

Lol

OBS|KH Rattlehead

Accessibility consultant for Mortal Kombat 1.
Lol just came across this. Hahahaha this shit was godlike! Sad that it's 100% on point though lol. Well nevermind, it's funny as shit.

Matix218

Get over here!
Funny thing is, some of this is so accurate it hurts.

Like no seriously, as good as the gameplay is for MKX everything else is a step down from MK9... Which is weird.

MK9: Lacked balance, had gameplay bugs and issues galore, but had amazing content in it such as challenge tower and the story was even better, even with some sketchy scenes.

MKX: The exact opposite, marred by microtransactions (likely put in by Warner Bros.) and instead of a challenge tower we get living towers with unfun modifiers that mean nothing, faction war is absolutely pointless, and... Yeah. A story mode that did not excite me at all (I do not want to know what MK11's story is going to be after this clusterfuck Vogel help put together). Gameplay is phenomenal though!
Mk9 def had bugs and balance issues but the gameplay was freaking awesome imo. Mkx is an improvement though because it is more polished. I agree with you as far as everything else being a step backwards though. Mk9 story mode was awesome