What's new

Hiyo!

I really don't have much to say. I main Cyber Sub-Zero, am still searching for a second, and uh...

Well, hi. :D

P.S, I hope the Gamertag thing begins working.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Welcome to TYM! :)

Cyber Sub? We should get matches in. Trying to cram as much as I can as far as matchups before PowerUp lol.

Thanks!

That sounds pretty sweet, though I've only heard pretty bad things 'bout online. We can give it a shot tho!

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Yeah, it's generally not too great, but there's a few cases where the game is mildly playable. Hopefully things aren't too bad with us.

Yeah, definitely. Hopefully Sony gets their shit together with this PSN business, even though I'm sure it can't be easy. Seems like a big deal.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I really don't have much to say. I main Cyber Sub-Zero, am still searching for a second, and uh...

Well, hi. :D

P.S, I hope the Gamertag thing begins working.
Welcome, always neat to see a fierce female MK player. Perhaps you and Miss Spin can rep lol.

Anywho, Cyber Sub huh? I thought of maining him, he's tricky. Welcome to TYM.

Welcome, always neat to see a fierce female MK player. Perhaps you and Miss Spin can rep lol.

Anywho, Cyber Sub huh? I thought of maining him, he's tricky. Welcome to TYM.
Miss Spin, huh? That sounds pretty fun.

And CSZ is actually low tier in the unofficial list. I can see why but he's fun. I try and root for the underdogs and he's straight up awesome. ;P Thanks for the welcomes, everyone!