What's new

Question - Reptile Hitconfirm of f412

Lanqu

Noob
Just to be sure is it me who have very hard time hitconfirming (1) in f412 string, or anybody else?
Im keep training every day just to hitconfirm that OH 1, but sometimes I want just to give up, cz I can spend so much time for some footsie improvement or combos. Not for that silly string.
The thing is that if OH 1 hits you must instantly input your next move, looks like hitconfirm window ends as soon as the last hit (2) hits.

byAidan

I'm just looking to level up, ya feel?
It is a small window, but I've seen Pig confirm off of it for a bit of damage. Just practice it. I'd use a visual queue to confirm off of it. Reptile kind of just smacks their head down in a weird way. Try that maybe?

It actually isnt as bad anymore I feel. I had a hugggggeew problem with committing to dash when started with rep now ill rarely get a blocked dash. As @Wam-Zlay said in a thread if ya dash gettin blocked ya doing it wrong. It feels now like f412 is one of easier strings as far as chars I had played..(not a lot) nothing wrong with devoting time to learning to hit confirm f412 def one of most used strings. Im a b3,f3 boy myself. Have them forgettin u even have a overhead. And visual cue is deff big. Way easier if ya see the f4 hit but ill still practice hit confirming in lab cause of what a problem I use to have

Lanqu

Noob
f4 in hit is not a problem. The main problem is hitconfirming the string when f4 blocked and 1 hits.