What's new

History of Mortal Kombat Ep. 7 "Descent in to the Underworld"

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
The series is back! MortalKombatSecrets.Net has been doing these in-depth videos about the history of Mortal Kombat to educate everything on just how it all started and about the games that got us to where we are today. In this episode 7 lasting over 20 minutes long you will learn about the Grid, Mortal Kombat Special Forces and much more. Ever hear about Special Forces not doing very well back in the day? You will learn all about it in this video. Please, join us in watching ded's "History of Mortal Kombat: Episode 7, "Descent in to the Underworld".

Credit: www.MKSecrets.net & ded

Attachments

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
I LOVE these videos, but Ed Boon tweeted something about them not being 100% accurate a while back. It made me wonder.

Reactions: ded

Rosegoddess3

Diamond Dust
So I have to say, I just spent the last few hours watching all seven episodes ;). Very well done guys! Thank you for the trip down memory lane!!

it is thought provoking but im not sure id trust ed boons memory personally, haha...
lmfao this. Ed is one to not be trusted sometimes, and I fuckin LOVE these vids. MK SF was such a piece of shit, I can't believe they completely cut Sonya out of the game what trash lol.

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Yesss finally. I love these things. I didnt know about the MK TV show until I saw the last episode. Can't wait til I get a chance to watch the latest one.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome job! Really enjoy these and this one is no different. I am so glad I never got the chance to play Special Forces now!

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Tobias definitely was one of the cores of Mortal Kombat, and i agree with whoever said that the game will never be the same without him ^^

Check this out, he designed and created all the cool characters, just check his Sareena concept for MKMS at that time?

There was rumors that he was behind of some stuff on MK9, i hope ded can check that out in future series.

But i have to give props to Ed Boon, he kept the game alive when no one else could.