What's new

Hillary Adams needs your support

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Hi All. Before you start watching this, I'd like to warn you that the video may be offensive and a little hard to watch. This sickens me. I know its from the south(US), but read the description in the video. This girl suffers from a physical disability and was brave enough to bring her father's deeds to light. I'm sending this out in the hopes that the right eyes will eventually see it and that action can be taken. This man is a judge for crying out loud..here it is..for those with the stomach..

GGA soonk

ĜĞÅ §ººñ|<®©™
That's a real man right there. I love how the description claims her mother is a victim, too. wtfever, she didn't seem to have a problem at the time.

-eta-
gotta love youtube comments
William Adams

717 N Magnolia St

Rockport, TX 78382-282

Do what you will.

catch22

GOD LAO FTW!!!
That's a real man right there. I love how the description claims her mother is a victim, too. wtfever, she didn't seem to have a problem at the time.

-eta-
gotta love youtube comments
Agreed bro.
now the mom is innocent? fuck that shit, that bitch has as much fault as he does, she could have stopped this long a go.
this video makes me sick to my stomach, real fucking man that asshole is.

fucking picking on weaker people than you...fucking coward.

Damn, I cannot believe this happened in 2004. This seems like something you would only see decades ago. These days parents must tread carefully, since children are known to expose their parents ;-)

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I've always wondered if parents do this because they actually think it works, or if they just enjoy having the position of power and dominance. All credible studies done on physical punishment in parenting has shown that it has no effect on behavioral change (if any, a negative one). For someone in such a position of trust, a judge for gods sake, he should have the rational mind that tells him how unacceptable (and unnecessary) this is in modern society no matter how "traditional" such things may be.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Sometimes, okay, most of the time...I hate living in the south for these specific reasons. Hate these fucking people. Oh, and he's a JUDGE? Fortunately, this is illegal in NC.

'Merica, fuck yeah. Just disgusting. :grr:

I've always wondered if parents do this because they actually think it works, or if they just enjoy having the position of power and dominance. All credible studies done on physical punishment in parenting has shown that it has no effect on behavioral change (if any, a negative one). For someone in such a position of trust, a judge for gods sake, he should have the rational mind that tells him how unacceptable (and unnecessary) this is in modern society no matter how "traditional" such things may be.
I think most parents that react this way do so because they genuinely feel like it works. I suppose they don't know how to let the child know they are in charge without resorting to this tactic. I don't really judge people but I can say that most kids that I knew that were brought up this way didn't turn out so bad or emotionally wrecked. Either way in the end the kids gonna grow up and do as he/she pleases regardless of their upbringing.

Korpse

PTH | Korpse
another thing i'm very surprised nobody noticed about this( although OP did talk about a physical disability in the description), his daughter (that he beat sadistically) has cerebral palsy, plus this video is reportedly from 2004, still though to bring this to light i couldn't imagine what was going through her head at the time

Edit: i don't know if it is true or not but apparently this "judge" has been very lenient (in some cases dropping charges immediately) on cases of child abuse that were presented to him. What the actual fuck is becoming of this world

CJKRattlehead

Two men enter, one man leaves!
"Fuckin' computer games n' all the problems they cause."

Yeah, sure and beating your children never causes any problems...

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
For the record, I'm not against whoopings. That was how I was raised...did something wrong and you got a whooping...considering how much worse being punished by the court is, I'd take a sore ass anyday than to be stuck in jail. Doesn't mean this will be the way I raise my kids, but just saying.

But this is reeeeeeeeally taking it too far, tbh, even in my own views. And the girl had a disability too that makes it even worse. As I watched it, I just sat there and shook my head.

In truth, it's probably best that physical punishment should be illegal in all states...oh and this man should never be re-elected, and honestly should be punished legally.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I don't really judge people but I can say that most kids that I knew that were brought up this way didn't turn out so bad or emotionally wrecked. Either way in the end the kids gonna grow up and do as he/she pleases regardless of their upbringing.
Of course, I mean I know both my parents got the belt whips as a child (though the video is much more violent than standard practice). Physical discipline used to be pretty common. It's not that it will permanently wreck you, it's that it does not change a child's behavior to the way a parent wants. Most of what I mean by "negative change" is rebellion, in that it will make the "bad" behaviors more desirable.

Korpse

PTH | Korpse
and also as a side note, this has been posted on reddit and 4chan along with the personal info of the father, 4chan is enough to know this guy is going to regret this to the day he dies

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
4chan knowing this = doom for this guy.

Also, due to a particular post I saw on FB regarding this, my views on physical discipline went from accepting it to being totally against it.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Their is a WORLD of difference between a spanking and abuse.

This crossed the line in so many ways. Sad, because it happens all the time, every day.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
I can't even begin to describe what I would do to this guy if we were locked in a room. This is what you do to a kid who gets on the internet when you don't want them to? Disconnect the fucking modem you retard. There is NO justification for this at all. There's no justification for hitting the kid even once. What a low life fucking piece of shit. It's this kind of shit that makes me hate people in general.

So what physical Disability did this girl suffer from besides an ass whooping? i ONLY watched the belt whooping and I had a few of those when I was growing up and i'll tell you one thing, I didn't fuck up like that in the same manner after I got one. I think the internet and it's annonymity takes these things to far. We don't know the full situation do we? We weren't there, all we see is a girl getting a whooping and a bunch of assumptions are made. Personally I think the white knights need to go back into the woodwork before you ruin somebodies life over misinformation. If he punched her in the face and then burned her with a hot iron sure, but it's a belt whooping. For every study you find saying stuff like that doesn't help, you can find 5 others that say it does and vice versa. Damn sure worked for me, i'll tell you that.

Somebody please fill me in, at work and can't watch the whole thing, did he kick her in the face through a door? What disability did she have?

EDIT: ok " She has had ataxic cerebral palsy from birth that led her to a passion for technology, which was strictly forbidden by her father's backwards views. "

So the description is propaganda for the daughter for sure. Now do not by any means say what he's doing is right or wrong, personally i don't know the full situation and it's not my place to judge what has happened. However that being said cerebral palsy did not make her download illegal material, she did that on her own. It's not a mental disease, she knew she was breaking the law, minor or not. Her dad being a judge probably knows the repercussions from this action. So she has a passion for technology, most people do, but her fathers backwards views? Not condoning illegal activity is backwards? Seriously?

"The judge's wife was emotionally abused herself and was severely manipulated into assisting the beating and should not be blamed for any content in this video."

ok really? laying on thick here. She damn sure didn't seem abused, this whole description is hearsay, there is no proof other than an ass whooping which was caught on camera. Unless the mother goes on record saying she was emotionally abused and forced at gun point to condone this then this whole statement is fallacy.

My guess is the marriage wasn't that great to begin with and once this got out she knew the family name would be ruined and decided that was her opportunity to get out while the media was on her side.

I've seen this same type thing for years working in a law office. Until somebody is charged and a full criminal investigation is done this is all a bunch of b/s tbh. Sure if a judge or jury convicts the man then so be it. But there is not way we can make the decision for this video without know every single fact involved.

4chan knowing this = doom for this guy.

This, I don't know if he diserves what's coming to him cause I was not there and I don't know all the details, just a one sided video. But chan will eat him alive then the media will get wind of it and this guy is fucked. And shit like this happens everyday, even to innocent people that are taken out of context. Shame really.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
thats messed up, i had to stop watching after he said 'ima go get another one' just because his wife took the belt from him.

what a fucking freak.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
So what physical Disability did this girl suffer from besides an ass whooping? i ONLY watched the belt whooping and I had a few of those when I was growing up and i'll tell you one thing, I didn't fuck up like that in the same manner after I got one. I think the internet and it's annonymity takes these things to far. We don't know the full situation do we? We weren't there, all we see is a girl getting a whooping and a bunch of assumptions are made. Personally I think the white knights need to go back into the woodwork before you ruin somebodies life over misinformation. If he punched her in the face and then burned her with a hot iron sure, but it's a belt whooping. For every study you find saying stuff like that doesn't help, you can find 5 others that say it does and vice versa. Damn sure worked for me, i'll tell you that.

Somebody please fill me in, at work and can't watch the whole thing, did he kick her in the face through a door? What disability did she have?

She has ataxic cerebral palsy. This happened because she used the internet and he didn't want her to. There is no justification for this. It's too fucking irrational and mentally damaging to a child. I don't care if this happened to you, it probably wasn't ok. There is no logic behind this. The only thing it teaches a child is to be afraid of whoever is beating her, which is NOT ok. Fuck that reasoning.

She has ataxic cerebral palsy. This happened because she used the internet and he didn't want her to. There is no justification for this. It's too fucking irrational and mentally damaging to a child. I don't care if this happened to you, it probably wasn't ok. There is no logic behind this. The only thing it teaches a child is to be afraid of whoever is beating her, which is NOT ok. Fuck that reasoning.
ya I found the full story, thanks though. I edited my comment and gave my thoughts on it. She was doing illegal activity and was told to stop, she didn't and got a whooping. bout all that happed here. This at glace really seems like it is pure propaganda on the part of a daughter that is mad cause she got an ass whooping.

GGA soonk

ĜĞÅ §ººñ|<®©™
lol? Justifying a grown man hitting a girl with a belt in an obvious expression of power. Cute.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
ya I found the full story, thanks though. I edited my comment and gave my thoughts on it. She was doing illegal activity and was told to stop, she didn't and got a whooping. bout all that happed here. This at glace really seems like it is pure propaganda on the part of a daughter that is mad cause she got an ass whooping.
please tell me you're kidding, this isnt a whooping, this is flat out, BEATING.

seriously man, i really hope you're just fucking around here, theres no excusing what this fuckwit did to his daughter.

please tell me you're kidding, this isnt a whooping, this is flat out, BEATING.

seriously man, i really hope you're just fucking around here, theres no excusing what this fuckwit did to his daughter.
Did not say there was, sure he beat that ass and beat it hard, but the daughter is not without fault here, and the mother damn sure isn't. Yall seem to be forgetting this.

And i'll tell you one thing, 90% of beatings end way worse than this, you obviously never had you ass beat. This was a major whooping, but she did not get beat down.