What's new

Highjack the "scoreboard" night

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
We all know the PS3 MK2 "Scoreboard" is a joke and a half. To celebrate how much of a joke it is, I think we should all pick a night, partner up with someone, and just "win" our way up to 100+ wins. Those of you who already have this total can go for more if ya want. Any takers?

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Tim Static said:
Make a second account called CLASSICMKoCOM and do it with that one :)
Nice. I'll create the account and then I'll need someone who's willing to lose 100+ straight ;)

EDIT: ClassicMK.COM has been created!

btbb99

Noob
does anyone have any idea how long it took for whoever let tony kila get those 405 phony ass wins lol ? i have no idea but i know it had to be long as fuck.

btbb99 said:
does anyone have any idea how long it took for whoever let tony kila get those 405 phony ass wins lol ? i have no idea but i know it had to be long as fuck.
It took my friend and I probably 2 hours for 250 wins for Pong, so 3+ I'm sure.

Also, I got your friend invite on PSN but for some reason I didn't recognize the name so I deleted it. I'll send you one now, sorry about that.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
121 wins before I was forced to leave the house for an emergency. Credit to Ryda for the assist. Mark my words, ClassicMK will lead the scoreboard soon enough.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Still need someone to assist. My next free 3 hour night is next Sunday 9/7/09

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
alright man. i'll hit you up this weekend and we'll go for the record.

someone should make a ClassickMK.com account for the XBL UMK3 Leaderboards to advertise also. It doesnt matter your win/loss on the weekly leaderboards you just need 300+ wins to be top ten.

Just throwing it out there and seeing if i get a bite. :)

D

david_GEM

RollTide8569 said:
someone should make a ClassickMK.com account for the XBL UMK3 Leaderboards to advertise also. It doesnt matter your win/loss on the weekly leaderboards you just need 300+ wins to be top ten.

Just throwing it out there and seeing if i get a bite. :)
Wholy shit, you guys have the same issue? wow

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
frznsldr said:
dci i can do it wenevr.
OK let's try again either tonight or this weekend. I'm up late tonight so let's try tonight if you're up for a 3 hour game, lol.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Tonight (Saturday) isn't good. Sorry about this, but I now have a shitload of stuff happening tonight. Sunday will def work though.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Alright. It's finally going to happen. Tomorrow night at 7PM EST, we will begin the journey to get Classicmk.com atop the scoreboard. Frznsldr gets the assist! Send us messages tomorrow night to keep us going through the 3+ hours of hell, lol.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
ARGH........

Some technical difficulties screwed things up. I guess I need to fully explain a couple things for this to happen.

At 50 wins, I will fight Noob Saibot. When the prompt for Noob Saibot appears, DO NOT HIT START. If you hit start, it will reset the win counter back to zero. Do not touch anything until I have defeated Noob.

At 250 wins, the Pong game starts. I don't think it matters who wins the game, but for safety sake, let me win it.

We'll try again tomorrow night

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
OK... attempt #3 is in the books... We got past Noob no problems. Match #99... desync.... FUCK!

We got 99 matches in 70 mins, a little behind pace. We'll try again on Saturday.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Well the idea of ever being first on the scoreboard is now permanently out the window. Somebody named "Mike_Girard" accumulated 999 wins, which is presumably the most you can get. To get that many wins, you would have to play for an estimated 8 hours non-stop at a minimum. I wouldn't want to play that long, even if I had that much time to waste in one session.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
LOL!

Cuko and I are going to play 3-4 hours straight tonight. We should have about 350-400 wins. He will be recording PONG in HD... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.