What's new

Question - Erron Black High damaging combos that don't use run cancels?

Xyero

Noob
Hi- sorry I'm new to fighting games, but I really like Erron Black. Always been a fan of cowboy/outlaw type stuff. Thing is- the only character I can reliably play is scorpion because he doesn't have many run cancel combos

Could anyone please tell me about some strong bnb combos that don't use run cancelling? I can't get this down for some reason.

EDIT: f12xxdb4, b32u1, 2112xxdbf2 is the only combo I found that was ok and kind of easy. But it still relies on you to time the juggle.

Last edited:

mfkaoz

Banned
You really do wanna get the run cancels down though. You're only hurting yourself by not doing them. Take the time in practice mode to get them down it really isn't all that hard.

You really do wanna get the run cancels down though. You're only hurting yourself by not doing them. Take the time in practice mode to get them down it really isn't all that hard.
This. If you don't get the run mechanics down you're really kinda shooting yourself in the foot. There's no reason not to.

This. If you don't get the run mechanics down you're really kinda shooting yourself in the foot. There's no reason not to.
...and you'll basically be only able to take up Kung Jin for high damage combos without meter. Everyone else so far needs at least one run cancel (that I know of) to get above 20%'ish damage.