What's new

High-Damage Online Combos

I was hoping to open this thread to get some ideas for some safe, high-damage, mostly unblockable combos.

I have some standard combos I like to do offline, that I realize really don't connect online.

Eg. Scorpian: 4, 3, spear, jumping 1, 4, back 3, up 2, 4, 3 tele punches

I've dumbed it down do like

1, 4, spear, 4, back 3, up 2, 4, 3, tele punches

So start the combo thread!!! wooo!

I was hoping to open this thread to get some ideas for some safe, high-damage, mostly unblockable combos.

I have some standard combos I like to do offline, that I realize really don't connect online.

Eg. Scorpian: 4, 3, spear, jumping 1, 4, back 3, up 2, 4, 3 tele punches

I've dumbed it down do like

1, 4, spear, 4, back 3, up 2, 4, 3, tele punches

So start the combo thread!!! wooo!
Are you sure that works? I also realize the first combo doesn't work online, because the jump 1 breaks the combo. But I've tried that second one and the "back 3" pops them up much further than the first combo. This makes it hard to do the rest of the combo. Maybe I'm thinking of something different, but I'm sure this is it.

Actually, yeah it is harder online.

I've been trying the back 3 up 2...jump launcher isn't connecting.

Offline it's easy to connect no problem

fuck i hate online play on this.

No one has some sweet online combos?

I use this one quite frequently

Sub-Zero:

b3, 1-4,3, slide

or just with a launcher, easy basic 25% combo. Wish I knew something to make it do more damage though =/

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
freeze, 4, freeze, b243~db2 is his best combo

If you have Rage, then do this:

freeze, 4, freeze, activate Rage, 111, 111, 11~df3, b243~db2

If you have Rage and don't want the end of the above combo to be broken:

freeze, 4, freeze, activate Rage, 111, 11~df3, b243~db2

Up close, using 4~slide is VERY hard to defend against. NEVER use 4~freeze unless it's guaranteed after a freeze. You will eat a combo every time.

Konqrr,

The rage combos are great!

The problem I have with them sometimes after the freeze, 4, freeze, the 1, 1, 1, usually gives them enough time to duck the second string of 1's.

What's a sub high/low attack that will make them wish they hadn't ducked?

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
You are just mistiming it or have too much delay, they are guaranteed. You can't use 4~df3 because after they block the 4, they can jump over the freeze.

I find 11, 11, 11 etc to be easier for Sub-Zero in rage online. The second hit will break their block, so when your rage is about to be up do 11, freeze, b243, bf4.

Yeah I find the 11, 11 working better too, you have to walk in too far to get close for the 111, 111, 11 freeze

I'd prefer 11, 11, 11, freeze