What's new

Hidden Zatanna Hotfix

Okay, I searched the forums and couldn't find anything of this sort.
Remember MB puppet could be clashable?

I was testing this with a friend yesterday, and he was unable to clash the second hit of puppet, (when you MB it)

I set the dummy to clash, and he clashes everything but this. This basically means off a naked Trance, she's able to get some good unclashable damage.
I was wondering if any other characters might have received a hidden fix.

deg222
prycemonsta
Maxintensity25 I KNOW you LOVED to clash this when punishing Bane's whiffed charges.
Saboteur-6
Again, I'm not aware if this was known, and I couldn't find anything on it so far.

GGA Max

Okay, I searched the forums and couldn't find anything of this sort.
Remember MB puppet could be clashable?

I was testing this with a friend yesterday, and he was unable to clash the second hit of puppet, (when you MB it)

I set the dummy to clash, and he clashes everything but this. This basically means off a naked Trance, she's able to get some good unclashable damage.
I was wondering if any other characters might have received a hidden fix.

deg222
prycemonsta
Maxintensity25 I KNOW you LOVED to clash this when punishing Bane's whiffed charges.
Saboteur-6
Again, I'm not aware if this was known, and I couldn't find anything on it so far.
yup, cant clash that. salt level increased when fighting her.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
Yea something changed. Canceling outta normals in trait with mb Tele costs 2 bars now and doesnt work sometimes

Yea something changed. Canceling outta normals in trait with mb Tele costs 2 bars now and doesnt work sometimes
Since release, she's always been able to cancel trait with normal linked to any teleport.

However, I've never encountered the MB tele bug and trait has always canceled after a normal into teleport

deg222

Best Zatanna that uses Aquaman
I thought a raw mb puppet master was always unclashable, I guess 1.05 is such a blur to me at this point.