What's new

Hi there TYM, MKF30 here :)

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
What's up guys? Well, after a lot of talk, invites and mentions of this site by various people over past few months I figured what the hell...

I'm sure most of you already know me :ninja: lol

I noticed the members on this site seem to be a mix literally of most of the other MK sites I know.

This site looks neat and I heard is actually about MK most of the time, so that's cool! :)

I love the editing profile options, forums and interesting contests and topics on here.

P.S. that is so awesome that you guys have every picture of MK characters from every MK game :) Something I've yet to see anywhere else til now...

See ya around guys.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Welcome, bro! :)

Glad you signed up!

As far as the character icons... Mr. Krayzie Bone gets full credit on that one. He actually customized an add-on just for us! The dude has sick dedication and time in on this site.

Anywho, get yourself aquainted with everyone especially DrDoggyStyle. You two will have loads to talk about. ;)

Welcome!

Dr Doggystyle

The #1 MK Kollector from the Netherlands
Welcome here at MKE, MKF
i see that you found my collection :)
yours is also nice to see

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Welcome MKF. May you also be the top poster at this site too (just don't spam lol). ;)

JagoMIH

Noob
you've been here almost a day already and only 5 posts. damn it mkf, you're slacking.

just kiddin hope you like it here and that things work out well for you :)

MKF30

I never spam, I just enjoy talking MK :) but been busier of late and thinking of making some new MK gear :) Thanks for the welcome guys.

Hey what's up with these youtube team members and different groups on here? What's that about? Kind of interesting.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I never spam, I just enjoy talking MK :) but been busier of late and thinking of making some new MK gear :) Thanks for the welcome guys.

Hey what's up with these youtube team members and different groups on here? What's that about? Kind of interesting.
The YouTube team was Bone's idea and it consists of Check and Jago for right now. The team has been put together to share useful videos relating to really any game genre, but especially MK. For example, Check has a good bit of combo videos up already while Jago is taking a different approach and sharing MKA in arcade mode on Max difficulty.

I would like to say that we are a very innovative MK team, not just a site. We're constantly thinking of new ways to better serve our kommunity. ;)

MKF30

Nice, so you guys are breaking down different MKE teams that help or pay tribute to the site to improve it. Cool.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Nice, so you guys are breaking down different MKE teams that help or pay tribute to the site to improve it. Cool.
Definitely.

And "Kommunity Pulse"... you can find out more about this in my latest blog entry.