What's new

Hi Res Images Released - Mortal Kombat Komplete "PC" Edition

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Your idea is interesting but aren't these moves relatively ass?

Also I'd rather have Liu Kang's IAFBs and/or Kabal's Buzzsaw, just sayin:coffee:.

CyberSub's D3 is a 6f D3 , lowers his hitbox and has awesome range. How is that ass?

Kabal's X-Ray is a Nomad Dash that does 30%+ I don't see a problem with that.

Also Liu's IAFB recovers slower than Kabal's and Buzzsaw? Neope.

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
CyberSub's D3 is a 6f D3 , lowers his hitbox and has awesome range. How is that ass?
It's neutral on hit lawl.

It also costs all your meter, can easily be reacted to, death on block, and Kabal gets waaaay more off of one bar. Johnny Cage X-Ray would be better.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!

It's just as unsafe as a blocked EX nomad dash, which can do the same damage with a 1 bar BNB. Why not have KL's X-ray or Liu's X-ray?

CSZ's D3 doesn't give you any advantage, well, most D3's don't give you significant advantage at the best of times but with Baraka or Shang's D3 they would have enough to make you respect spirit charge.

The trajectory of Liu's IAFB has more priority than Kabal's and doesn't push him as far back. Which there's still two sides to the argument on that one, I guess people just don't get as salty about it because he can't get a true combo from them, but he could if this KAK had nomad dash.

That said, at least with the Buzzsaw there's still some characters that can't do anything about it. *waves at Sektor*

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
Still waiting on the minimum recommended specs. I know my pc can handle it but I am worried a bit about the game being programed bad being this is a port from console. Still deff buying it on steam release :)

Also any word yet on if this game is using games for windows live like MKAK or is it using a different online service???

Wildabeast

The Bat in the Hat

Maybe so, but wouldn't you rather have Kung Lao's X Ray? A safe on block spin that does up to 52%

Neclord

Noob
Mods are funny, but I don't use them in multiplayer games. I want that the other player can see when I look badass. :cool:

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
No offence, but the game won't make use of Games for Windows Live, it will only make use of Steamworks. I'm fairly confident in saying that seeing that not too long ago the steam.db website had graphs accessible that showed the beta testers / developers of the PC version playing it via Steamworks, plus it also listed the achievements for the game as Steam achievements which they consistently updated over a span of about 2-3 months.

But, let's wait and see what happens, but I'm putting all my money on just a Steamworks based game. If they do implement the GFWL crap, I highly doubt I'll pick it up then. Steamworks all out or no sale.
AE doesn't implement steamworks and the netcode is hot garbage. "Sweet, I can play AE in my dorm room via my wifi that I'm stealing from McDonalds!"

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Ok Injustice fan boy. You have no idea what you're talking about. You were free at MK9. That's why you hate it. Just admit it scrub. You are a trash man and you know it. :)
Injustice is just slightly less of a piece of shit; thus far. You're right, I was free, I wasn't NDC'ing my way to brainless victory.

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
I wonder if it'd be possible to have a KAK system.

Not so much full-in new characters but pick and match normals and Special moves MKA style.

Imagine this:

Special Moves: Kabal IAGB , Cyrax Net , Kenshi Spirit Charge and Kabal Nomad Dash

Normals: Cyrax 212 , Johnny Cage F33B3 , Jax F413 , Mileena D4 , Sonya Uppercut , Kitana D1 , CyberSub D3 , Scorpion B2

X-Ray: Kabal

BEST. CHARACTER. EVER.
Correction:
X-Ray: Kano.