What's new

heyyyyyyy

Dr.Feelgood.Phd

Playmate of the year
hows it goin, im Dr. Feelgood. I have been playing competitive games for years (lots of shooters such as UT2K4 and medal of honor, dota, league of legends, high end wow arena) and have been looking into getting into the competitive fighting scene. I gave SF4 and MVC3 a fair chance but the whole anime style just wasnt my thing. MK9 on the other hand i am really enjoying and been getting in some good online matches but a lot of the combo systems and fighting mechanics in general are still a bit over my head but i am catching on quick. Feelgoodz is my gamer tag if anyone would like to add me and give me some pointers. Thanks.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Lead Moderator
He's the one they call Dr. Feelgood. He's the one that makes ya feel all right.

Welcome to TYM :coffee:

Dr.Feelgood.Phd

Playmate of the year
lol thanks for the response guys...and thanks to static for acknowledging the correct song there because if i hear another 12 year old sing feelgood inc. on the mic when im playing them i am going hiroshima on their middle school.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Lead Moderator
lol thanks for the response guys...and thanks to static for acknowledging the correct song there because if i hear another 12 year old sing feelgood inc. on the mic when im playing them i am going hiroshima on their middle school.
LMAO

i grew up on that stuff, so of course i knew but LMAO @ that message. wtf is feelgood inc?

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
if i hear another 12 year old sing feelgood inc. on the mic when im playing them i am going hiroshima on their middle school.
That's the song I thought of when I saw your name too. Anyway, welcome to TYM!