What's new

Heya all

Bobaskibll

WTB GG's!
Hey guys not really new to the scene or mk franchise played mk since 1992 played with a majority of you on MK:A and some of you on MKvsDc on xbox360 dont have ps3 yet seems like a majority of the more skilled people play on ps3 remember playing alot against MKF30 his scorp was solid i usally used batman or captain marvel. I have kraziebone on friend list seen that he had this listed under his name decided to check it out pretty nice website i must say! Cant wait to play against some of you in the upcoming mortal kombat game, always like a nice challenge and all of you can provide that gets boring schools noobs!

Bobaskibll

WTB GG's!
lol i plan on it just waiting on the new mk game sorta lost interest in MkvsDc = ( maybe ill dust it off and start playing it again for shits and giggles lol = ) thxs for the warm welcomes!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Hey dude, what's up? Yeah, Yeah I remember you...solid Batman for sure, one of the best from what I remember. I also picked Raiden a lot but for Batman I enjoyed the Scorp vs. Bats matches a lot myself :)

Hope to see you in MK9, I'm sure you'll find someone that's bound to have your style of play in MK9 :) Welcome to TYM!

Bobaskibll

WTB GG's!
Ahhh azuro always had great games def miss playing with you guys and MKF your raiden made me cry IRL but it was always fun = ) do you guys still play mk vs dc at all? Thinking about playing it again to get warmed up and back in the mix!

Krayzie

Co-founder
Administrator
Founder
Ahhh azuro always had great games def miss playing with you guys and MKF your raiden made me cry IRL but it was always fun = ) do you guys still play mk vs dc at all? Thinking about playing it again to get warmed up and back in the mix!
I have it for PS, but I don't play it much anymore.

I'll give it its last run at the tournament this weekend, but after that im probably done with it. I'm definitely hype for MK9 though.

STORMS

Co-founder
Administrator
lol i plan on it just waiting on the new mk game sorta lost interest in MkvsDc = ( maybe ill dust it off and start playing it again for shits and giggles lol = ) thxs for the warm welcomes!
Welcome to TYM. We're always appreciative of new members and meeting new players, so thank you for signing up and choosing us. ;)

Need anything, let us know.