What's new

Hey!

Neclord

Noob
Hello everyone.
I'm 24 years old and from Germany.
I know this game will probably be banned in my country but it doesn't matter. I must have it!
One of my first games ever was MK1 on Gameboy. I have not played all MK titles but I liked MK1+2, MKT and MKDA.
Wasn't really serious at fighting games for a long time, but I just played the MK9 Demo and every time I start it, it just gets better and better. :raiden:

So I want to get it and learn everything about the game. And after browsing on this website I feel like this is a good place to learn something new and maybe find some sparring partners. :)

And sorry for my bad english, I will try to improve it every day.

Gurimmjaw

Earthrealm
Welcome to TYM.

Damn again. Seeing another person from another site I know with same name. So weird man. That 3 people so far lol.

Hey it's Mr. Metallica from the other forums!

Glad to see you registered here too, Ganon has been doing a good job of getting this site some members

Gurimmjaw

Earthrealm
Hey it's Mr. Metallica from the other forums!

Glad to see you registered here too, Ganon has been doing a good job of getting this site some members
Why thank you kind sir :)

Well what im trying to do is recruit more people to this site because this is the ultimate source for MK. I plan on getting people who out of U.S. to join up here as well. We need people not only from U.S. but from other countries too to join up on here.

Neclord

Noob
Well what im trying to do is recruit more people to this site because this is the ultimate source for MK. I plan on getting people who out of U.S. to join up here as well. We need people not only from U.S. but from other countries too to join up on here.
Yea, good job GANON. :)

Welcome Neclord, to TYM. Long live MK, enjoy MK9 man!
Thanks I will enjoy MK9! Long live MK!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Welcome, Neclord! Good to have you here. Looking forward to some GG's!

Neclord

Noob
Welcome, Neclord! Good to have you here. Looking forward to some GG's!
Thanks. Yea I'm looking forward to some GG's too! :)

Lol ja dass kenn ich auch ;) viel spaß hier sind alle cool drauf :) und das game wird aus össterreich geholt und dann hauts schon hin :)
Ah danke. :)
Aus Österreich ist eine gute Idee, ich hab dazu mal eine Frage, ich schreib dir mal eine PM. ^^