What's new

Hey TYM

I just joined not too long ago in hopes of meeting ppl and getting better at the newest MK9, im a member of a newly formed group in nyc called kick punch block, i've been to most tournaments at 8-bit and up. I even did commentary on the bifuteki stream there, ppl really liked that. Im a cage player since the demo lol and i had a pretty unique (still to this day) style of johnny cage play which was strong in a way but i learned alot more exploring the forums here about cage and now with this new found power of frame traps and such im gonna be godlike lol.

Kick Punch Block was formed up by two good friends in hopes of shaping a better fighting game community in the Bronx and expanding from there. I fell in love wit mk9 and i love promoting it playing it and commentating on streams for it, so i'd hate mk9 die, thats my goal wit kpb im keeping mk strong, b4 evo ppl were saying its gonna die after it but i dont see it happening lol. KPB has already hosted one tournament so far and are hosting alot more events in the future. Look out for us and support us, now for me im aiming to be a great player and am willing to go to casuals and turnaments every chance i get so be nice lol if u see me out there in the community in nyc. Hopefully i get a cool welcome here this forum is the best from what i've seen, ALOT of ppl that are on themortalkombat forum dont look like they know much about the game and seem to just complain and complain i like wat i see here at tym.

heres the bifuteki stream incase anyone was wondering
http://www.justin.tv/bifuteki/b/290359164
That day was super fun.