What's new

Hey guys!

SquirtMcGirt

Purple balls covering the screen
I have been playing Cyrax for about a week now and just wow. Anyone who talks shit on Cyrax players is just jealous because of how much fun your having. So much fun! I just wanted to take a second and just thank everyone up in here for being metal, yellow, and awesome. It was really easy to read your guides and learn a lot very quickly kudos to you guys.

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
Anyone who talks shit on Cyrax players is just jealous because of how much fun your having. So much fun!
Ohhhh. I thought it was because of the killer resets an devastating command grab mix-ups :D

But yeah, he's fun as hell. I'm not complaining about his tools. I suffered through bottom tier in MK3 XD

SquirtMcGirt

Purple balls covering the screen
Ohhhh. I thought it was because of the killer resets an devastating command grab mix-ups :D

But yeah, he's fun as hell. I'm not complaining about his tools. I suffered through bottom tier in MK3 XD

Well there's that xDbut he's just so much fun to play. And I know but I use kabal too in those games. Back in the day I was like sweet! A robot scorpion! Lol.