What's new

Hey guys, Ladies.

DIRTY

Noob
Looking to get beat down to level up, Heard TYM is the perfect place for that. Looking forward to some 1v1's or tag matches with you guys. I play KOTH sometimes, But it seems to lengthen the input delay even further.

Feel free to hit me up on XBOX ( Maybe with a little TYM message )

Glad to have found the heart of the competitive MK community, Wonderful site you have here. :)

DIRTY

Noob
Welcome. Too bad we can't play online... :(
That is a shame, Thanks for the welcome STORMS. And also would like to thank you for streaming the ECT matches along with those interviews you recorded. Ahh, The wonders of technology.

goodone

Noob
hey man and welcome,

you can add my gamertag if you want to do some games later, id be more than welcome to help ya out. I main raiden but I can always work on some other characters as well.

see ya around

DIRTY

Noob
hey man and welcome,

you can add my gamertag if you want to do some games later, id be more than welcome to help ya out. I main raiden but I can always work on some other characters as well.

see ya around
Cool Goodone, I'll hit you up when I load up the XBOX ( Might not be tonight, Goin hard Stream monsterin ) Definitely by tomorrow though. It'll be good to play a beast Raiden and Learn that match up, I use a couple characters.

Hopefully your East coast so are connects not crazy. Got your GT, Check you tomorrow.

Welcome to TYM! You can add me but I'm really not that good (but hey practice is practice), I main sub zero if you wanna get some games in soon.

DIRTY

Noob
Thanks Half. It's like 10:30 AM here in NYC ( Just saw your reply ) I'll be on xbox by noon. Gotta knock out some chores here at the crib, I'll hit up your GT when I sign in. Anyone else lookin to get down, Feel free to hit me up. Peace mofos.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Man its been such a long time since youve posted on the Trials forums(cant blame you cause they are crap now) but anyway nice to see you on TYM.