What's new

hey guys! Just wanted to introduce myself!

res0

Noob
I've been lurking around here for a while to get tips on a couple characters and I've found quite a bit of good info on here... Im a member at the gamfaqs boards and I found this community might better serve my needs to get better.. I've been playing MK since I was 5 but I've never played commpetitively or tried to get better outside of basic combo strings until this game! I've had quite a bit of fun playing MK9..

I live in Joplin Missouri, the tornado torn up half of my city but MK9 has given me many chances to get my mind of things and have fun! :) If there is any kind of community down around my area I would appreciate knowing so I could join in on the fun!

My mains are Cyber Sub Zero and Scorpion! My PS3 recently YLOD'd on me but I'm having it fixed and I hope to start training more... I hope there are some people on here that enjoy playing online and showing me somethings because Im all about upping my game! :D

res0

Noob
thanx man! I hope I can get my ps3 back online and I can download rain! :D im excited to try him out!

BookBurning

Voidwards
Oh nice, I'm in Iowa so I'm right next to you. It seems the midwest scene is growing alot and it's nice to see players from Missouri,Iowa, Chicago, etc. Maybe soon we could try to hold a large major somewhere. :)

Anyways welcome to the site and we're happy to have you.

res0

Noob
thanx for the welcome guys! I hope to learn more! my CSZ is pretty good and scorp needs work but from what I've been reading... I've been using scorp all wrong which is good because he wasnt too bad to begin with! and the frame data in his section really helps! :D