What's new

Hey, everybody.

The Blacktastic

OBS Supporter
A few of you probably know me already, but since I'm deciding to become more involved with the TestYourMight forums, I thought I should 'formally' introduce myself.

I'm [|EX|Testament], but people know me as Bobby or Rob outside of the internet. Calling me whichever is fine.

A little bit about myself: I'm currently 17 years old. I'll be turning 18 towards the end of the PowerUP 2011 tournament (May 1st, to be exact). I graduated high school a month after turning 16 and am pursuing an Associate's Degree in Media Arts at Cuyahoga Community College.

I live in Cleveland, Ohio and regularly attend Cleveland's weekly meetups (http://consolecombat.net/). Whenever Console Combat streams, you'll most likely hear my loud self as one of the commentators.

Aside from getting into Mortal Kombat, I play a plethora of other fighting games, from new-generation Street Fighter IV and Marvel vs Capcom 3, to old-school Vampire Savior and Samurai Shodown.

I'm just a big video game enthusiast in general. I play the occasional FPS from time to time (Call of Duty, Halo) and will settle for the most engaging of RPGs (Final Fantasy, Lost Odyssey).

I'm always into meeting and befriending new people, so let's get to know each other sometime!