What's new

Hey All

Hey All. Im new to the forums. Please welcome me. :D

Heres a few things about me:
1. I love UMK3.

2. My favorite characthers are Scorpion, Nightwolf, and Mileena.

3. Person I Admire: Anyone who can do a combo over 40% with Scorpion.

4. Favorite Fatality: Hell Raiser by Scorpion

5. Favorite Combo: Its small by I just like the way it looks...Reptiles HP,HP, Down + LP

6. Most hated characther: Unmasked Sub- Zero

7. Hardest move for me to do with the Xbox 360 controller: Ermac's slam.

LATER.[/b]

Welcome. Anyway, Ermac's telekinetic slam is a bitch to do on the regular 360 controller. But using an arcade stick is better because arcade sticks wouldn't break as easily.

Scorpion's Hell Raiser fatality: Good times. I knew this one around the 7th year I played UMK3. (I've been playing my whole life)

Good thing you love UMK3 man. UMK3 is the reason why Mortal Kombat is still around in arcades. :D

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Actually I'd say myths and fanlore. M&F is sorta meant for non gameplay related MK stuff, like "favorite" things, talking about storyline, maybe videos of SF vs MK or anything like that. It keeps it apart from the gameplay stuff, so you don't have to sift through posts in the thread.

Kazlaz

Noob
SABER Linkdude said:
Welcome. Anyway, Ermac's telekinetic slam is a bitch to do on the regular 360 controller. But using an arcade stick is better because arcade sticks wouldn't break as easily.

Scorpion's Hell Raiser fatality: Good times. I knew this one around the 7th year I played UMK3. (I've been playing my whole life)

Good thing you love UMK3 man. UMK3 is the reason why Mortal Kombat is still around in arcades. :D
post pic of yo joystick i want to see it in 2 weeks ill show you my new one : )

SANWA FOR TEH WIN and semitseu but zo wellz : )

)