What's new

Hey all, Guntank from Puerto Rico reporting in

Guntank81

RX-75
Hello!, heard about this site through iplaywinner and their streams. About me I'm 29 years old my first MK was indeed MK1, my favorite MK was MK2 with UMK3 close to second favorite. I've spent most of my video game life playing Fighting games but never really competed in tournaments, in Puerto Rico there really wasn't much of a fighting game scene till late 90s early 00s. I'm glad MK is getting hyped again I'm glad the MK scene is thriving again. My Mains right now for MK9 are Ermac, Raiden and Kung Lao but will mostly use Ermac he was my main back in UMK ;)

Here on Puerto Rico we're having an Mortal Kombat tournament sponsored by Online gaming Madness this Friday I'm nervous because It's going to be my first MK tournament. Anyways see you around in the forums!

SZSR

Noob
Welcome to TYM, glad to see more Puerto Ricans on here, i'm from Puerto Rico too! Good luck on your tournament dude. ;)

Guntank81

RX-75
Thanks for the warm welcome guys :) really appreciate it!

@roge: Yep Mazinkaiser SKL to be exact, i'm also a big mecha freak haha

Guntank81

RX-75
Hey all just reporting the tourney results ;) Sadly I cracked on the pressure in the semi-finals against a very skilled Kittana Player. Guess I need to practice more with my mains Raiden, Ermac and Sub-zero.
Results are..:
1. JosuePR - Kittana/Jade/Mileena
2. Coranon - Kung-Lao
3. XPainX - Reptile
4. Guntank - Ermac/Raiden/Sub-Zero.

SZSR

Noob
Hey all just reporting the tourney results ;) Sadly I cracked on the pressure in the semi-finals against a very skilled Kittana Player. Guess I need to practice more with my mains Raiden, Ermac and Sub-zero.
Results are..:
1. JosuePR - Kittana/Jade/Mileena
2. Coranon - Kung-Lao
3. XPainX - Reptile
4. Guntank - Ermac/Raiden/Sub-Zero.
cool, good hustle anyways. top 4 says good of your skill anyways