What's new

Hey all! Fairly new to MKX here!

PeiWeiLa

Noob
Hey everyone!

I'm fairly new to the MK series in general and am really stoked to be able play this a lot more now.

I've had the game on PC (yay for big discounts on less than ideal ports!), but my rig didn't run it stably at 60 frames. But now I am getting a PS4 in some time this week and really want to level up! I have some basic execution and some knowledge, but really need to understand the neutral and meta in a MK game so any help would be appreciated! I'm looking to pick up Shinnok (Necromancer and Impostor) and Ermac (MoS I guess, but I'm overall more interested in Mystic). Been a pretty big forum lurker up until now and frequented the forums for those two characters so I do have some basic knowledge on them.

I live in the Southern California area, but I have not been able to make it to WNF because of work and school.

I don't have the PS4 in just yet, but feel free to add me so we can get games in when I get it.
My PSN is: the_MOOK5142 (man I really wish we could change our names on PSN... Too much on here to drop the account Q.Q)

Glad to be here and thanks in advance all! :D