What's new

Match Footage - Blood God Here's Madzin kicking my @$% [Blood God Sets]

Kotal_Wannabe

AKA AndyPandy
Admittedly I don't have any experience in the bloodgod vs bloodgod matchup and was lucky to take a game, but I learned a few tricks from my fights against him, maybe you guys can pick up a thing or 2 aswell. His bloodgod is crazy good, and I know he wasn't playing to his full potential going for swag points and brutalities.

Kotal_Wannabe

AKA AndyPandy
Good stuff. Plenty of smacks going around, that sound is so satisfying. Madzin is pretty crafty.
Yeh he is, the moment I make any little mistake he will punish, and he abused the fact that bloodgod has no wakeup by frame trapping me, which is something I'll definitely be doing next time I fight a bloodgod.

I just came here to say your handle (Liukangatyou) is amazing
Haha thanks ^^

jharris

I'm not surprised, motherfuckers
madzins blood god is great to watch. hopefully see it sometime in esl season 2. the sound of attacks when the damage totem is summoned is so satisfying

KuralKing

Never forget The Great Ferra/Torr Scare!
Man look at all that damage, and people dare to say that Kotal is not that strong.....

mattnin

Noob
Man look at all that damage, and people dare to say that Kotal is not that strong.....
We never said that he is not that strong. We've always said he is strong. But it's a retard strong. He's strong, but it's retarded. He fumbles around a lot and gets his ass beat a lot but if he gets hold of you.....

Buiu

Woot
kotal mirror match is like...

No armored reversal/wakeup = 114 df1 b1....all day

nice videos!

TamedLizard

Buff George
That Totem This brutality is the bees knees.

The lack of wakeup options is what has kept me away from blood god but sweet Jesus...half your life gone from a single combo. :confused:

Kotal is a powerhouse. Major props to both players.

That Totem This brutality is the bees knees.

The lack of wakeup options is what has kept me away from blood god but sweet Jesus...half your life gone from a single combo. :confused:

Kotal is a powerhouse. Major props to both players.
Yeah, but I reckon the combo damage makes up for it, as two of them in one round is more or less death. Nice matches to watch

Kotal_Wannabe

AKA AndyPandy
Yeah, but I reckon the combo damage makes up for it, as two of them in one round is more or less death. Nice matches to watch
You'd think so, but no. You're not only giving up wakeups and reversals, but also your mixup potential. Someone who knows how to block and apply pressure on wakeup will give bloodgod a serious run for his money. This is pretty much a goofing around variation, if you want wins vs a good player, you pick wargod.

Jeffrey Wolf

YouTube: Jeffrey B Wolf
BG's worse match ups are against frame trap/run cancel characters, so, ironically, he's a bad MU for himself.

Also, I dream of the day my MKX internet connection is as good as that just looked.

Olcadan13

mkx apologist
You're LiuKangAtYou? I fought you in ranked and couldn't forget your name lol

I did forget who used who, nice blood god tho

EDIT: Just realized that Madzin is EU, so you are as well. Be happy you have imitators