Once roamed a Box of mad design,
Who longed to test his luck,
That one day lost his wits remained,
And ceased to give a fuck,
He booked a trip to Final Round,
Where shall his Tremor strut,
And layeth down this challenge,
To his hero, @Pig Of The Hut .

(Disclaimer: this is not only a delusional testament to the power of Mortal Kombat, but also a means by which I have decided to cleanse my soul and further my insane pursuits. Please grab a snack, and watch at your own risk, as I promise you will not be disappointed.)

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
1:15 in and I honestly think you are high. Completely, and utterly high lol.

EDIT: 4 minutes in and I don't know what you're talking about.

EDIT: Ooooh. Money match callouts. Final round. Nice.#

EDIT: So you want us to THINK you're, like, crazy or something but in reality you're not? Ah I get it.

EDIT: Okay, finished watching the video. It's something alright, I feel slightly awkward in my own house ater watching it. Impressive!

Last edited:

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
1:15 in and I honestly think you are high. Completely, and utterly high lol.

EDIT: 4 minutes in and I don't know what you're talking about.

EDIT: Ooooh. Money match callouts. Final round. Nice.
1. If I had a nickel for every time I heard that. friend, I could buy a Congressman.

2. I know. It's more an elaborate soul cleansing tale that happens to be elaborated in a sexy challenge.

3. Come to the show and bet on Angel.
I hear he's friggin'nuts.
That he dips his fries in chocolate syrup.
That he voted for Vermin Supreme.
That he once purposely wore a sombrero in a goofy fashion and incited a Sea Bear attack...just to scare him away.

That's a guy worth putting your faith in.

#BelieveInAngel
#WeHaveSnapped
#TheFutureIsNow

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
2 minutes in and i can say you need help.Dafuq am i watching....Oh dear i can't even wait how much weirder this video gets.

Not even gonna watch this shit, just gonna say "You need help" "What the fuck did i just see" and "I have no idea what you're talking about"

And one does not simply make this crazy of a video guys. Applaud him for making this video....