What's new

Question - A-List Help

CAM THE SAGE

THERE IS FEAR IN YOUR HEART
So I've been trying to get all the skrc combos down. On block is 113 skrc interruptable? Or am I just doing it to slow?

Wigy

There it is...
113 skc is +1 if done perfectly -Realistically you're going to be a little negative, so if they are spamming pokes they will beat you out. Most people wait for the NP so you get a free blockstring after it.

But yes. Since you are only +1 there is a huge massive crater of a gap

rafaw

#YouSuck
113 itself does not have a gap, however cancelling it into any special move has a gap.
THIS!

If you do 113skrc block properly, you are 100% safe, if you do 113skrc into anything on block, you can get poked out or armored out, if you do 113xxAny special there is a gap beteween 113 and the special.

ps: 113xxExFlipkick will not be punish by a lot of stuff.

CAM THE SAGE

THERE IS FEAR IN YOUR HEART
THIS!

If you do 113skrc block properly, you are 100% safe, if you do 113skrc into anything on block, you can get poked out or armored out, if you do 113xxAny special there is a gap beteween 113 and the special.

ps: 113xxExFlipkick will not be punish by a lot of stuff.

rafaw

#YouSuck
As @freerf245 said, thats the most damaging blockstring you can get with skrc, but its hard to make it a blockstring. I dont risk that, usually i go for 4skrc 114skrc f3exfb if i want to chip someone, and after that exfb you are +4.