What's new

Help with Tsung's combos...

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
Hey guys, I am new to these forums and I would greatly appreciate it if you could help me with one of Tsung's basic combos. I am trying to use a ground fireskull after the 2-2-1 combo. I have seen this done on Youtube but I can't even get close to doing it myself. I input the combination for the skull immediately after I finish the combo, and I have even tried to do it a little before, but I haven't had any luck. I play on the Xbox 360 and so I was wondering if my controller had anything to do with it, or if I am simply doing something wrong. Thank-you to anyone that can help me out.

GodOfWar

Noob
The only way I can try to explain it, is to tap the combo in as fast as you can and add the skull in without slowing at all, any delay between the combo and the skull will not work.

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
Tnahmks...

Excellent, I was able to make it work. Thank you for your help. Now I just have to figure out how to connect this in a real fight...

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
I am trying to use a ground fireskull after the 2-2-1 combo.
This took me forever to learn also (on a 360 pad). The trick I use to be more consistent is do 22 then down, up, 1, 4. In other words, start inputing the motion of the ground skull after the 22. Hope this helps

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
Thanks to the both of you. Nice avatar by the way, Nori. Tsung has always been my favorite MK character, so I really want to try to master him. I am doing pretty well now, but it is HELL trying to time Tsung's moves in the online lagfest.

Clayman

you don't get it, do you?
Hey guys, I am new to these forums and I would greatly appreciate it if you could help me with one of Tsung's basic combos. I am trying to use a ground fireskull after the 2-2-1 combo. I have seen this done on Youtube but I can't even get close to doing it myself. I input the combination for the skull immediately after I finish the combo, and I have even tried to do it a little before, but I haven't had any luck. I play on the Xbox 360 and so I was wondering if my controller had anything to do with it, or if I am simply doing something wrong. Thank-you to anyone that can help me out.
2,2,1,gs is too hardcore, i use f4,gs less damage, but consistent