What's new

Question Help with Punishing combos

IIAvirus

Banned
I mostly get punished by a teleport or something and dont know what combo to do if someone could help i would appreciate it!

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
I mostly get punished by a teleport or something and dont know what combo to do if someone could help i would appreciate it!
You have to be more specific. Are you asking how to punish teleports? If so, which teleporters are you having trouble with?

ryublaze

Noob
I would like to know how to punish teleports as well. I've been trying B2, Down Slash but sometimes it's too slow.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Teleports can be Punished after blocked safely.

CPU use to NJP very quicly after block them.

But to punish teleports will depend of each character in most of the cases acording to the screen position as well.

Scorpion : use is 1 punch juggle , it has 13 frames and its good to counter almost anything that comes from air, a few characters that can benefict for this type of Punch are:

Johnny Cage, Ermac, Jade, Noob, Nightwolf, Jax, Stryker, Quan Chi, Liu Kang, Kung Lao, Cyrax, Sektor, Kitana uses 2 instead of 1, and has a incredible long range.

Also you can Counter who Jumps at you with the same punch, but be aware, a few players managed to notice this and now they only jump from far distances, or behind you to avoid the hit box capture safely.

Aware with Mileena Teleport Kick, its tricky and she can turn safety by cancel to Sai Throw after you block it.

ryublaze

Noob
I went into Training Mode and found these teleport punishers:

U+3, U+3, U+3, Air Dagger (Far), dash, 2, Dagger Toss (cancel), dash, 2, 3, Red Dash, Red Slide (45%, 9 Hits)

U+3, NJP, dash, U+3, Air Dagger (Far), dash, 2, Red Dash, Down Slash, dash, 2, 3, Red Dash, Red Slide (44%, 9 Hits)

U+3, NJP, dash, B+2, Down Slash, 2, Red Dash, Down Slash, dash, 2, 3, Red Dash, Red Slide (44%, 9 Hits)

U+3, B+2, Down Slash, dash, 2, 3, Red Dash, Up Slash, dash, 2, 3, Red Dash, Red Slide (44%, 9 Hits)

All of these are pretty hard to do except maybe the last two. Helter Skelter's combo in the Post Patch Skarlet Combos thread is also a good one (42%) and easy to do.