What's new

help with human smoke!!!

everytime i do the 50% combo starting with hk,Lp,teleport punch,spear,combo,jk+airthrow...
i can see that the teleport punch during the middle of the combo is not connecting for most of the characters i play against...shock never mentioned that this is a limited character combo in his guide....am i doing something wrong?

I think you have to time it differently for different charcters.. kinda like when you use Kabal's pop-up, the jk connects at a different time on Sheeva and Liu Kang from everyone else.

dreemernj

Ambassador
Do you mean HK, LP, Jump Kick, Teleport Punch, spear, combo, jump kick air throw for 53%?

The timing never felt that tricky to me. I usually do the teleport punch as soon as the jump kick connects and it works on everybody. Sometimes I'll take a step in after the popup before I jump kick but that's about it.

depend of which char you are trying the combo:

players that can´t hit the teleport (after JUMP KICK) in the middle:

Kung Lao
Liu Kang
All robots
Sheeva
Shang Tsung
Sonya

you could hit them but you should be in the corner and hit the knee combo... so, you know.

in MKT you can hit everyone but UMK3 not:)

Note: i see that you´re using the knee kombo (HK, LP, JK, Teleport, Spear ....)

Cyber ninjas work only if your not in the middle of the screen. If your off to the left then you can get them and even then its close. if your midscreen and you pop up you wont get them.