What's new

Help with a Venezuelan Fighting Comunity LOGO

Hello friends..! i really need the help of all the TYM comunity...! the thing is: with the help of all the fighting games teams (MKK, Tekken Rules, SF Warriors, Discovery Team, etc..) create one comunity called "Arcade Rules 4Ever Venezuela" the point of this creation it´s focus on bring on all the teams of differents fighting games (Tekken, MK, SF) in just one site to fight together in all the games.. so the thing is that we need a LOGO to represent the comunity, it´s anybody here that can help me with it? i need this logo cause i got no creativity to create one :p sorry :( so please TYM Fellas! help me out! and thanks, take care peoples grettings from Venezuela...

REYTHEGREAT

Maybe you need to be more specific. Do you want some type of graphic? The MK dragon? Your flag? Shorter name?

Well, something like a LOGO just that, we´re gonna make tournament game of: Soul Calibur V, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (Soon), Street Fighter IV, Mortal Kombat 9, SkullGirls and many others old school games could be a mixup of all those games in one logo with icons of Pad and Arcades (Could be even arcade sticks) saying "Arcade Rules 4ever Venezuela"