What's new

Help picking alt

im currently maining melina, and would like to work on another character(s) that plays a simalair offensive style, it would be great if someone could suggest someone, thanks

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
Sonya could work. She has the same annoying d4 and is pretty high damaing. She has worse match ups but is similar to milleena. Although she is a very technical character.

Thanks, ill definetly look into sonya, sounds like she is a weaker mileena with some of her own little tricks, would be cool to learn.

PsYk1K

Noob
IMO the most important thing to look at when deciding an alt is what areas does your main lack. You dont wanna pick a character with the same style and matchups but maybe a little worse. For example if you pick a rushdown character as your main maybe u want a zoner as ur alt for different matchups. Just my thoughts

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
IMO the most important thing to look at when deciding an alt is what areas does your main lack. You dont wanna pick a character with the same style and matchups but maybe a little worse. For example if you pick a rushdown character as your main maybe u want a zoner as ur alt for different matchups. Just my thoughts
I agree with this, I have the same concept applied to my characters, I main Reptile (Zoner) and Jade (Zone/Anti-Zone) and alt Johnny Cage (Rushdown). It takes care of just about all my matchups.